Nike Lebron 17

Look at that last slide. Lebron struggling to get his feet in the lows. Hate to see it

That's killin me too, cause I want some of the lows so bad, but I know I can't fit em. And going up a full size only to have it still be a squeeze, is not an option for shoes you ball in.

Easy pass on the red pair but man does that blue pair look awesome. I'd honestly never thought I'd see the day the graffiti 4s would be possible to own, albeit a fusion shoe

Any deals on Command Forces? I swear these have been excluded from discounts everywhere forever yet they’re still available in a bunch of spots in good sizes.. Makes 0 sense to me.

Hopefully Lebron busts out some 18s in the “playoffs” :nerd:

kinda over the 17 at this point. Would love a predominately varsity maize colorway like his lakers PEs.... I don’t see Nike doing that unfortunately.

Via optimus_shawn
1595262220697.png

1595262386709.png

Hopefully Lebron busts out some 18s in the “playoffs” :nerd:

kinda over the 17 at this point. Would love a predominately varsity maize colorway like his lakers PEs.... I don’t see Nike doing that unfortunately.
It wouldn’t surprise me, to see him rock some 8’s during the playoffs, since they are the next model to Retro.

Damn I hope the Grafitti and What The are not labeled QS. Hard for me to stomach paying over $190 for anything at this point.

if i get the blue graffiti i'll have to put red laces in them and paint the sole red, too little red to blue and grey/white ratio for my tastes, but they'll be good for my grey and blue TX rangers jerseys

Back
Top Bottom