Nike Lebron 17

AC86F3F2-15D0-4DE8-AD26-BC062EE6155B.jpeg

Tripping!!!

These go crazy

tigo0240 tigo0240 I got the black/white lows in sz 15 today.

They weren't too bad to get on.

Length wise they are fine, I have some room in the toe area but nothing major. Width wise they are snug but comfortable.

My BBFs would have been screaming bloody murder if I tried to WD-40 them in my true size 14. :lol:

So a 15 should be fine for you since your feet are less voluptuous than mine. :lol:

Length wise they are fine, I have some room in the toe area but nothing major. Width wise they are snug but comfortable.

My BBFs would have been screaming bloody murder if I tried to WD-40 them in my true size 14. :lol:

So a 15 should be fine for you since your feet are less voluptuous than mine. :lol:

Why would Nike do this? My gosh having to size up on a shoe is a major issue. People ordered these off the web and we're probably HURTING :lol:

thanks dude

15 it is...I'm eyeballin' that GITD pair.

Highly doubt those PEs will release to the public. Plus dude posted about getting the W on SNKRS earlier this week

Received an email from Nike about information regarding my purple 2Ks thinking they cancelled it. But it’s just letting me know that there’s gonna be a delay.

Got worried for a sec.

Ok so I got the Titan Lows in my normal size 13.

The length is normal. I have the usual thumbprint width from big toe to front of the shoe. I have worn them for about 45 minutes. It's a more restrictive fit around the forefoot and heel, which may change the longer I wear them.

I am super shocked. I tried them on in store and I thought it would be a disaster but my foot went right in for the most part.

Keep in mind, I have big fine feet. Not chunk, just built Ford tough. I recommend going to the store to try these on. Get your foot measured too. The thumbs width from toe to front of shoe has always been my thing.

Back
Top Bottom