Nike Lebron 17

I bought those black/yellow 12’s a couple weeks ago and they sent me a coupon for $75 off a purchase of $150 or more

F4EA9291-D55B-4CFF-A1A7-F3B709520CAD.png
That’s what’s up

Colorways have been pretty good for this model. Future Flights, Win Wins, lakers, Command forces, uptempos, all three Graffitis, I promises, Space Jams. Dude is just coming in here to stir the pot.

Seriously man, they haven’t had good colorways since the 1’s

1597084653561.gif

I guess I have to specify I meant the LeBron XVII line because it's been misinterpreted that I was referring to the entire line. Otherwise there have been innovative colorways with the other signature lines.

Since this was a thread about the LeBron XVII, I assumed people had common knowledge I was referring to this specific line without using LeBron XVII as a reference. I guess it was vague to most people.

Colorways have been pretty good for this model. Future Flights, Win Wins, lakers, Command forces, uptempos, all three Graffitis, I promises, Space Jams. Dude is just coming in here to stir the pot.

Colorways have been on point for me. The only ones I outright didn't care for was the bred lows, more than a athlete and the white/black/gold low.

I'm digging the 17s a lot.

The same guy who was in the Mitchell and ness thread saying swingmans are the equivalent to KKK attire.
I assume you disagreed with him i that thread, and I see you're disagreeing with him in this thread. It seems that either he's following you between threads or you're following him. Either way, it's problematic.

Or they both like Lebrons and Mitchell & Ness
That would explain their appearances in the thread. If I'm posting about you in a Mitchell and Ness thread, that has nothing to do with liking M&N. That has to do with you. Then posting about you in ANOTHER thread that you and I have a mutual interest in, that's even LESS about the thing we're interested in, and now I'm just following you, and hiding behind the guise of liking the product the thread is about.

From what I can see, he doesn't like the colorways of the 17s overall, and there are people that don't like that he doesn't like the colorways.

Too bad. If he's posting about the 17s and others are posting about him, the people posting about him are the disruptions to the thread's intent. It's not a thread for positive opinions of the 17 only.

I assume you disagreed with him i that thread, and I see you're disagreeing with him in this thread. It seems that either he's following you between threads or you're following him. Either way, it's problematic.

That would explain their appearances in the thread. If I'm posting about you in a Mitchell and Ness thread, that has nothing to do with liking M&N. That has to do with you. Then posting about you in ANOTHER thread that you and I have a mutual interest in, that's even LESS about the thing we're interested in, and now I'm just following you, and hiding behind the guise of liking the product the thread is about.

this is seriously your response? Been in this thread from the get go. That whole Mitchell and ness thread had to get cleaned up because of him and the many comments he made that pissed off a bunch. Which he takes no responsibility for and tells others to keep scrolling. He even reported others responses that got them banned, for no really good reason. I believe it was YOU, who temporarily banned him from the Mitchell and Ness thread to begin with, so I believe you know who the “who” you asked about. Saying what you are saying now is deflecting and allowing stuff like this to happen. I expected better from a mod. Might need to contact Meth.

From what I can see, he doesn't like the colorways of the 17s overall, and there are people that don't like that he doesn't like the colorways.

Too bad. If he's posting about the 17s and others are posting about him, the people posting about him are the disruptions to the thread's intent. It's not a thread for positive opinions of the 17 only.

no one said it was. He’s typically known for stirring the pot. It is a forum. If it’s repeated behavior being seen, one may be called out on it.

no one said it was. He’s typically known for stirring the pot. It is a forum. If it’s repeated behavior being seen, one may be called out on it.

You’re about to get this thread blown up and it’ll be only one page and one post talking about “Introducing the Lebron 17”!

1597087378074.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

You’re about to get this thread blown up and it’ll be only one page and one post talking about “Introducing the Lebron 17”!

1597087378074.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:True. That’s not even my intentions. Just feels like a blind eye is being turned to some lately.

Colorways have been on point for me. The only ones I outright didn't care for was the bred lows, more than a athlete and the white/black/gold low.

I'm digging the 17s a lot.

I'm glad you you were satisfied with the colorways. I just wish I could be as well, lots of those Lakers colorways that he wore on court would have been great options for Lakers fans had they been released. I wished they were available so bad.

I agree with you about what you didn't care for because I disliked all the low tops myself. And More Than An Athlete didn't impress me either.

I'm just speaking on what I'm seeing RIGHT NOW. I'm not seeing anything from him in this thread, the M&N thread, or any thread that violates the rules. "But in the past..."

I'm talking about what I'm seeing right now. Methodical Management Methodical Management

It happened yesterday in that thread and the thread got scrubbed. Don’t be dense.

:rofl::rofl:True. That’s not even my intentions. Just feels like a blind eye is being turned to some lately.

Man I'm joking because I doubt it's just you. I'm not that active here but I've seen conversation speak on this other than specifically about shoes and pages get deleted. Sometimes it's good conversations and sometimes it can turn slightly negative.

Nothing "Really Bad" but different conversations other than about the shoes.

So now, I basically keep it to "Those air bubbles sure are big"!

1597087860881.gif

Back
Top Bottom