Nike Lebron 17

We didn’t even get no dope laker flavors. I’m not a Laker fan but I’m a kid at heart and signature player and his kicks that he wears being accessible is dope. That’s what I loved about the kobe line. You knew Kobe would mix and match with a pe here and gr here.
I agree!
There is something about an NBA player rocking a sneaker that you can walk into any FTL and actually cop even when said player is no star. For example, Jerami Grant (who is no NBA star) has been rocking the Melo XIIIs in the bubble and the Indigo XIIs lately in the bubble. And some players really stick to that one pair : JayMichael Green has been rocking that Jordan X "Class of 2006" religiously since last year or so.

Anybody hoop in the red or blue graffiti? Usually stay away from clear translucent but have read that translucent overall is better on the 17s than the solid bottoms.

20200930_060556.jpg
20200930_060556.jpg
20200930_060550.jpg
20200930_060539.jpg
Mail call last of the 17s for me

Got these off hibbett.

IMAG8800.jpg

They really do run small, had to send my 10.5 back for a 11. Real comfortable but I I ain't expect them to be that tight around your foot.

I tried on a 10 couple weeks back at my outlet that they had on the hash wall, i was surprised by how tight they were as well. I had heard they ran small but still caught me by surprise once on foot.

My prediction for champ shoes if it happens. Black snakeskin with a gold swoosh. Honors Kobe, a championship, and goes with the Mamba jerseys

The lows really are not TTS - sending mine back for a .5 size up

Who told you that? Sorry man. Lows are a one-piece setup. .5 size up minimum, and if you don't have narrow feet, at LEAST a size up. That's why the lows have been sitting despite 🔥 🔥 🔥 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom