Nike Lebron 17

TTS or is it possible to downsize half for these? Thinking of getting the force 17s. But they only have sz 10. I’m a usual 10.5 for jordan 1s

TTS or is it possible to downsize half for these? Thinking of getting the force 17s. But they only have sz 10. I’m a usual 10.5 for jordan 1s

Down .5 was worked best for me on these. Unless you're getting lows, then definitely don't go down .5, if anything go up.

I tried 0.5 down when I bought my first pair since I found a good deal. That was a mistake. Way too tight. I don’t wear AJ 1s so I couldn’t tell you how these fit relative to those

I tried 0.5 down when I bought my first pair since I found a good deal. That was a mistake. Way too tight. I don’t wear AJ 1s so I couldn’t tell you how these fit relative to those

how bout comparing with Lebron 15 (TTS 10.5), AF1 down size 0.5 (sz10).

how bout comparing with Lebron 15 (TTS 10.5), AF1 down size 0.5 (sz10).

I went with the same as my LBJ 15 size (TTS). The 15 fit a tad bit more snug than the 17 imo. Haven’t worn a pair of AF1 in nearly a decade so I can’t even recall what size I wear in those

I went with the same as my LBJ 15 size (TTS). The 15 fit a tad bit more snug than the 17 imo. Haven’t worn a pair of AF1 in nearly a decade so I can’t even recall what size I wear in those

thanks man. Ill try to see if i can go down to the retail shop and try it on before pulling the trigger. Still a bit cautious since its Whit knit material and those doesnt age well at all.

20201014_074556.jpg

Tried on sz 10, too tight. It’s TTS for me on these like the 15s and the Jordan 1s as well.
I think I’ll wait a bit more, trying to get these to hit 50% off. They are at 30% now

Tried on sz 10, too tight. It’s TTS for me on these like the 15s and the Jordan 1s as well.
I think I’ll wait a bit more, trying to get these to hit 50% off. They are at 30% now

just curious, which colorway you going for?

The command force ones. My brother used to wear it back in the 80s, and the fact that lebron wears it for one of the finals game make it kinda special for me. Mostly its the price though lol, if its 50% of then its a done deal.

im a bit concerned bout white knit shoes And icy soles though. As they would look ****y once broken in, unlike jordan 1s which would look better with age.

Back
Top Bottom