Nike Lebron 17

TBF steal pick up 65% off :nthat: 20201219_104541.jpg

Hello,
I need urgent help with this. I have searched like the whole internet and every youtube review on the sizing of lebron graffiti's, and after that I am MAD. Every single reviewer stated DIFFERENT sizing info on these, but DRASTICALLY different. So can some SMART person tell me what is the fit of these lebron 17 graffiti ? My foot is normal, not very narrow, not very big, just normal, however I can choose only from 2 sizes - 10,5 or 11,5. Which one should I take? I am size 11 US on most JORDAN's and air max 90. I don't want it to be super huge on feet, so please, could you advise? Youtube is really USELESS! thanks in advance.

Hello,
I need urgent help with this. I have searched like the whole internet and every youtube review on the sizing of lebron graffiti's, and after that I am MAD. Every single reviewer stated DIFFERENT sizing info on these, but DRASTICALLY different. So can some SMART person tell me what is the fit of these lebron 17 graffiti ? My foot is normal, not very narrow, not very big, just normal, however I can choose only from 2 sizes - 10,5 or 11,5. Which one should I take? I am size 11 US on most JORDAN's and air max 90. I don't want it to be super huge on feet, so please, could you advise? Youtube is really USELESS! thanks in advance.

They fit snug TTS, and the Graffiti CWs are even less forgiving. So if you can only go up or down--always go up.

Excuse my ignorance but, what happened to the LeBron 17 What the release?

Was it just a overseas release and scrapped in the states? Or was it a silent release due to the pandemic?

Took three weeks to actually receive these from ebay's Authenticity Guarantee process. :smh: Otherwise, I love them!

Red Carpet
LeBron 17 - Red Carpet B.png

Last edited:
Any What The Lebrons spotted? I’m seeing ones that must have come from outlets on eBay but I want the whole box, not missing the lid.

Back
Top Bottom