Nike Lebron 17

He’s such a jerk...laces look awesome :rolleyes
F3FBC001-109B-48F1-972C-B78112BFFDC5.jpeg
I can't disagree with all of what you said.

Jason used an old design to make the 17 the fit is tts depending on your foot Lakers so far is the only cw I like so I guess I need a fire *** cw to buy more.

Seems like every year it’s the same old when it comes to LBJ performance reviews. Same guys saying the same thing..they’re big, bulky, heavy, no court feel, etc. Maybe occasionally a reviewer will say that it’s a good shoe, but just not something that fits their personal preference. I get that most of the popular reviewer are going to test out most of the signature shoes that release, but it’s to the point where I feel like I know what most are going to say before even watching the review.

End of my rant, but I’m not MAD though lol

Seems like every year it’s the same old when it comes to LBJ performance reviews. Same guys saying the same thing..they’re big, bulky, heavy, no court feel, etc. Maybe occasionally a reviewer will say that it’s a good shoe, but just not something that fits their personal preference. I get that most of the popular reviewer are going to test out most of the signature shoes that release, but it’s to the point where I feel like I know what most are going to say before even watching the review.

End of my rant, but I’m not MAD though lol
I feel you, Lebron shoes are for heavier players- Fowards/Centers. Whenever I see a guard with them I already know they aren’t going to like them performance wise. I bet these feel great for 225 plus pounders. Can’t believe Zion never wanted to play in Brons

I feel you, Lebron shoes are for heavier players- Fowards/Centers. Whenever I see a guard with them I already know they aren’t going to like them performance wise. I bet these feel great for 225 plus pounders. Can’t believe Zion never wanted to play in Brons
I’ve gone from 230lbs (at my heaviest) the past few years to now weighing just under 190 and I’ve really been enjoying the LBJ 15’s and 16’s because of the extra cushioning. They might look bulky, but they don’t really feel that way on feet and I find the max zoom setups to be extremely fun to play in. Was messing around in warmups today and threw a bounce lob to myself and almost threw it down with a 180 lol haven’t tried that in years. Now that my weight is down I’ve also been adding some more minimal cushioned shoes like the Protro IV’s to the rotation, and it’s just a different experience but appreciated as well.

I love Lebrons using Max cushioning reminds of the glory days of Nike.

That is original reason I messed with Nikes over Reebok, Adidas etc. Nike Air, Air Max and Zoom.

I’m really not a huge fan of foam setups which Kobes have kinda migrated to since the Kobe 7(I know the Kobe IV has Lunar Foam) in the name of court feel when I really think Kobes, Kyries, PGs have gone the name of cost cutting.

I prefer Lebrons and KDs.

Got a quick hour run in the 17’s this morning...they felt great. Played on a court that hasn’t been mopped in ages and had zero issues with traction. Cushioning wasn’t as bouncy as the last two models, but impact protection was great. Kinda of reminded me more of the 15’s than the 16’s, but these feel more like high tops. I think there’s going to be a little break in period with the midsole, but everything else was A-OK.

Lol wish I didn't sleep in on Saturday morning. NBA store always eludes me. I never think of it as a sneaker store.

I hear ya. Wife said she’d grab these for me for my anniversary gift, but below that $200 price tag. By the time I saw that nbastore link my size was gone lol.

Back
Top Bottom