Nike Lebron 17

I gotta try again, I tried on in stores and walked around did not like them. But I love the look I wanna hoop in them just nervous they are too high off groud and will not work for me since I like lows. I do not care a ton about weight as long as they are durable.

I play in the XXX4 right now. I need another shoe though and KD 12 was my other one but they are pretty beat now and need 1 more in rotation.

I know opinions vary but is there a consensus here?

it needs a one day break in : )

Attachments

• EDDAEE35-96D5-4E40-BB55-B1B270E79B4C.jpeg
    EDDAEE35-96D5-4E40-BB55-B1B270E79B4C.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 143
  • F5C38A90-1EFA-447F-ACE4-50F05BD7C67B.jpeg
    F5C38A90-1EFA-447F-ACE4-50F05BD7C67B.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 139
  • 4BFE780B-2F58-47DE-9B0E-253102177D0F.jpeg
    4BFE780B-2F58-47DE-9B0E-253102177D0F.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 286
  • 8D7C2F3C-A8C9-477D-9A5D-2F878FA5841B.jpeg
    8D7C2F3C-A8C9-477D-9A5D-2F878FA5841B.jpeg
    407 KB · Views: 300
Was just coming in here to ask when we were gonna see some more colorways, preferably black based.

Then B BMagni came through with the pics.

Please consider who you support with your shoe purchases. Lebron has come out against Morey's tweet, calling Morey uneducated and selfish and not thinking about the ramifications ($$$$) before morey tweeted his support for freedom of speech and democracy.

Please consider who you support with your shoe purchases. Lebron has come out against Morey's tweet, calling Morey uneducated and selfish and not thinking about the ramifications ($$$$) before morey tweeted his support for freedom of speech and democracy.
Many other players feel the same way

If I was Lebron I’d be upset too. I mean, Morey did put all those guys in a very uncomfortable and maybe even potentially dangerous situation. Say whatever you want bro, but next time how about you wait until the team is back in LA before you get Twitter fingers

You can't tell people what to do with "THEIR OWN MONEY"...YOU YOURSELF SOUND UNEDUCATED.

Lmao. LeBron exposed himself tonight. He is a hypocrite. Unfortunately there are a lot of young ignorant people that don’t understand that this man showed his true colors tonight. He’s a puppet and everyone knows 100% now.

I think those are subtle but dope. Like a more tame version of the Cloak Kobe 7'S
Definitely the best CW so far. Was very tempted to cop.
What color is the bottom sole of the shoe?
Purple. Like Space Jams or closer to Prom Nights.

Damn looks like I'm getting those thanks for the pics B BMagni you're not in the US right?
Welcome! I will probably be getting them too. Very nice looking. Yup. I’m outside the US. Mexico to be precise.

Lmao. LeBron exposed himself tonight. He is a hypocrite. Unfortunately there are a lot of young ignorant people that don’t understand that this man showed his true colors tonight. He’s a puppet and everyone knows 100% now.
He has a brand to protect and an Empire to protect as well. The endorsements he receives are from playing basketball. As one of, if not the most recognizable player currently, it’s only fitting for him to try and do some “damage” control.. He has just as much to gain with the Chinese/Asian market as the NBA and Nike.. I wouldn’t say he’s a puppet, but more of a “company man”. You’re going to have those out there. You don’t get to the position he’s in by not knowing how to be diplomatic.. His son isn’t too far behind him and I would think he would want him coming into the best situation possible with all the ground work he has laid..

Donald Trump said that what you've stated, is fake news.

Back
Top Bottom