Nike Lebron 17

Since the black Lakers pair have the little away tag I’d say it’s at least a possibility that those are the home pair...Whether that means a release or not is a different thing...

Yep. One or two wears and they can be dirty. Its a job to clean them.

You're right, but there's only so many times you can do this before you're damaging the shoe.

That’s why you hand clean them as well. Yes, white knit can be a pain to clean. Majority of all white shoes are, but if you don’t wait to long to clean them, the white is easy to keep clean.

EF466AE9-FECE-4E81-8910-E060EC4FD858.jpeg
2A3D4B69-E3A5-40C1-8047-5E786002CFA3.jpeg
C00CBD63-8B5F-451A-97E1-35AC60943661.jpeg

These can stay a PE

Look good with the Sunday home whites though

I will say this, I don't know what is going on with your guys pairs, but I'm not having an issue with the tongue.

I just got back from hooping and this is how they look.

15723037521657773058792554047004.jpg

I think it's just the black pair that's causing problems. The lakers pair doesn't have the laces go through the tongue at the top. Pulling them out helped stop the chafing for me

When I played in these I didn't notice the bunching...
I will say this, I don't know what is going on with your guys pairs, but I'm not having an issue with the tongue.

Your Lakers colorway is laced differently than the red carpet and future air. Lakers laces go through and over the top. As shown below, the others go completely underneath the extra piece of material.

There is no way those colors aren't bunching. Look at these pictures and look at your photo again. Big difference.

20191028_204414.jpg

I don't have any real issues with the tongue either, and I have the In the Arena pair. I think the shoe has a very supportive upper...the tongue isn't very flexible and if you lace the shoes all the way and pull them tightly it clamps down around your ankle just like a brace would. Everyone's experience is their own, and at $200 I can get why people would want to be completely satisfied with these shoes lol.

Bored at the moment, so I re-laced one of my shoes...
C7CC5F96-DB3D-4AF8-9024-7D03CEE0096D.jpeg

Now I only re-did the top part of the shoe, then walked around the house to see if I noticed a difference between the two...honestly I didn’t find there was a huge difference. Traditional laces gave better lockdown, going through the laces wasn’t bad but it’s almost like there’s no lace loop there at all. Of course I’d have to play in them this way to put to the ultimate test, but I’m feeling like I could go either way with no problem. Traditional looks better imo ??‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom