Nike Lebron 17

I have the Lakeshow pair and I don’t have any tongue bunching. Also, the tongue on my pair was not stiff like others have experienced. Been a solid A grade experience for me this far.

in the arena colorway with a purple airmax unit. a preseason practice pair

D11B1A96-D012-44EB-BDE7-291171DFB70A.jpeg

image courtesy of NBA Kicks

He just has to be extra and can't wear what his FANS can buy.

Does he wear the retail version off-court? I wonder if he uses the visual differences to differentiate which pairs of his have the tooling he uses in-game. (Or maybe he just wants to separate himself from us plebs.)

Does he wear the retail version off-court? I wonder if he uses the visual differences to differentiate which pairs of his have the tooling he uses in-game. (Or maybe he just wants to separate himself from us plebs.)

I think it's elitist vs plebs mentality.

Jordan wore visually what was sold at the store. He had a few PEs or would have a number on them (ex 5s and 10s) but mostly was what was at the store.

Patiently waiting for the “In the Arena” to hit around $100 somewhere. Matches the gray Lakers warmup hoodie perfectly.

For anyone that already has the 17, can you relace in a way that stops tongue bunching as such or is that how it is made?? :nerd:
I tried on the white and orange colourway and played in the Oreo colourway and both bunches like that and just looked foolish.

The reds look great. Are they limited? I just keep reading select retailers. Not tryin to do too much work to get these

I see nothing wrong with them. I seriously don't understand why so many men have such hate or reject to these kinds of shorts.

They're more like boxer briefs to me than actual shorts, but to each their own.

A lot of superstar players wear PE’s that aren’t a available to the public, thought it was just a thing with this current generation of players. I remember Kobe having a lot of colorways of a lot of his sigs that were never released.

Those reds are nice, but I kinda want to see them in person before copping.

Back
Top Bottom