Nike Lebron 17

Shouldnt have showed this with the WTT 16s chilling in the back....sending you my pair to put my lacelocks on! Lol

How your name laces but you cant put a lace lock thru the shoe? :lol: that's why I said I was the lace king yrs ago in the X thread :evil:

Nah I saw that pic on ig

I kind of want to put them lace locks on my 16s too @laces1983

20190531_164546.jpg

I gave you a tutorial idk why yours arent in |l

Future Air x Re-Entry aka Pure Platinum

interesting to see the two colorways side by side
69559278-AAF3-4E0C-B591-FD649413BCFC.jpeg

I really need to replace my X re-entrys. Cant wait til my Future Airs show up already ordered laces and roaring lion lace locks for them
Screenshot_20191030-174208_eBay.jpg

Will decide which laces when everything's in hand, pics coming soon :nerd:

im personally enjoying playing in the 17s. they feel like the 90s airmax unit TBH.

isn’t it similar with what MJ did with the J11? he wanted the CF plate so that it’ll be easier for his knees because he was getting older? but the CF plate on the J11 made it into GR pairs.

again when you’re one of the elite nike athletes you get options unavailable to their regular roster

im personally enjoying playing in the 17s. they feel like the 90s airmax unit TBH.

isn’t it similar with what MJ did with the J11? he wanted the CF plate so that it’ll be easier for his knees because he was getting older? but the CF plate on the J11 made it into GR pairs.

again when you’re one of the elite nike athletes you get options unavailable to their regular roster
better analogy would be the pippen 1 PEs with zoom, while the retail pairs were max air

true like kyrie pe's always have a full zoom unit and his Gr's don't.

Waiting to see if we get a low. Don’t like the tongue nor how these fit around the ankle.

Any military folks that have access to the Navy Exchange website, they have the grey joints for 127.99 and you can use a coupon for 7% off.

brom.png

Back
Top Bottom