Nike Lebron 17

Y’all know them all purple 17s is trash. Just want em bc you can’t get em. Those Red Carpet 17s don’t do it for me either. Something about that shoe in one color just looks off. Look like some damn high top espadrille collabs.

they did it right with currency joints though. Fire.

The Martin pair was cool, but I’m also a Laker fan, and to see how they handled the drop for the 16 was disappointing. This is looking like it could be the same. Not buying 2K for a chance to spend more money.
I like that 2k pair but that price it’s crazy how Nike doesn’t care about us consumers we the ones who made them rich not the players

Y’all know them all purple 17s is trash. Just want em bc you can’t get em. Those Red Carpet 17s don’t do it for me either. Something about that shoe in one color just looks off. Look like some damn high top espadrille collabs.

HAHAHA espadrille collabs FTW LOL

They're a pass for me but damn not one single person actually likes them ?

That's crazy

That Lebron performance makes it even more of a must release now.

291F7CCC-BA95-4CF2-921B-8C7CAF1FCF11.jpeg
These joints are dope.

Agree to all of this.

funny as well i really like the lebron 10 to hoopin even though alot of people find them unstable at times. I also loved the 11’s but they also ripped my toes to shreds and I dont even have close to what bron has going on with his mangled feet :rofl:

truth with the lebron 10. awesome peformers and i’ve never found the upper and the max zoom stiff. now those were all around shoes. my lava pair’s max zoom recently ballooned to the point of bursting

I’m shying away from hi tech shoes with white soles. They’ll never look good once the bottom is all dirty and cuffed up. Although if it’s converse etc they’ll look better once broken in

Back
Top Bottom