Nike Lebron 17

My only suggestion for those would be just make the outsole the right yellow color instead of that washed out yellow-ish color

13704332.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn’t the 16 the first time in a long time they kept the same cushioing high to low? They might keep the cushion but drop the Flyknit again.

same with the 14 low. i hope they keep the same with the 17. a lowtop with 3/4 airmax always looked nice

Picked up a pair of reds from Richards. Figure it won’t get much better than $160 before tax especially since I didn’t want to miss out on my size 13

Every pic of see of that currency pair on IG the more I want. Might not be able to wait for a discount on those.

win wins are better looking now but not $225 good looking, i do love that lion design though and a metal gold lace lock gold laces and a sub $200 price point and i might be willing

Going to NY on Jan but this time won't be going to Woodbury, any recommendations on where to find sale BB shoes in Manhattan?
I would hit up west 4th street shopping district or Soho. But cats tell me harlem got the heat too. Their are also Nike outlets in Queens and Brooklyn but they be taxing and resellers be getting 1st dibs.

I would hit up west 4th street shopping district or Soho. But cats tell me harlem got the heat too. Their are also Nike outlets in Queens and Brooklyn but they be taxing and resellers be getting 1st dibs.

Thanks a ton! Won't be looking for any special CW's or anything, just something to ball in so I'll probably visit some of those stores.

Screenshot_20191124-174942.png

Smh i Dropped $160 on these via goat app. When they 1st dropped.
Now look...Woodbury commons for those who care.

I really liked those...finally copped on NDC sale for like $90-something. Ultimately decided that I didn't need them when I had the WTT. I actually made money selling on StockX :lol:

Back
Top Bottom