Nike Lebron 17

Nike with the fake sell out? Full Size run restock later or possible bigger re-release at a future date to stores and a bunch of footsites? I mean....cmon. Nike has done this over and over and over lol. We seen this pattern. I feel like people are victims of this over and over it's pure comedy. People will start returning their pairs later lol.

Don’t forget about the alleged March wider release...
Someone mentioned it a few pages back.
if that wasnt a mistake on nikes part of when to put it on the launch calendar but it would make sense same amount of time basically passing as the tunesquads

Nike with the fake sell out? Full Size run restock later or possible bigger re-release at a future date to stores and a bunch of footsites? I mean....cmon. Nike has done this over and over and over lol. We seen this pattern. I feel like people are victims of this over and over it's pure comedy. People will start returning their pairs later lol.

Kinda feels like a fake sell out also with just those huge sizes available. I'm hoping for this personally. Can't pick them up now, but would love them in a few weeks so might just be wishful thinking.

Which 1s are being called the space jams these??
bq3177-006_01.jpg

I don’t believe Nike that these are that limited>D I can see these having a much wider release soon, you can tell from the size run that these are a gr:lol:

Last edited:
Intially it showed up in the app on the release calendar as the 2nd even though the copy for the shoe said weds could of been the intern hit the wrong date for the calendar screen

What release calendar lol

What release calendar lol

when i first looked on the android app the copy said today but the date on upcoming releases the shoe was under march 2nd, like i said it could have been someone clicking the wrong date on the calendar

when i first looked on the android app the copy said today but the date on upcoming releases the shoe was under march 2nd, like i said it could have been someone clicking the wrong date on the calendar

That’s the date someone said the wider release was. Maybe it was you :nerd:

so this is what everybody is referring to for future release date lol

hope they do release again bc I ain’t paying resell

The high bids will be taken quickly pushing the prices up but the prices will eventually decline, level off, and then over time slowly creep up depending on stock. This will all depend on if there is another drop coming or if this was it.

Yeah I mean how many Bron 16s really going for big money now? I honestly don’t know so might be proven wrong but I doubt it’s many pairs.

Back
Top Bottom