Nike Lebron 17

If we're going apples to apples, last year's ASG pair was the Watch The Throne 16, which were hard to come by at that time but its not like they're crazy high expensive anymore on StockX
IMG_3821-e1550485378872.jpg

Anyone else notice the size run on these are kinda weird>D M3.5 all the way to M18 but went hella quick similar to the Kobe V Chaos:rolleyessomething is up and Nike is not coming clean:lol:

They are just trying to build hype for the 17 model

If we're going apples to apples, last year's ASG pair was the Watch The Throne 16, which were hard to come by at that time but its not like they're crazy high expensive anymore on StockX
IMG_3821-e1550485378872.jpg

Yea but didn’t these release on a lot of foot sites too?

Personally, I prefer the Monstars over swacks
I like both but I don’t know how often I’d be wearing the swackhammers

I put up an ask for $560 on stockx just for sh** and giggles and someone accepted. lowkey wanted to keep for personal but if im making double back its an easy choice

I put up an ask for $560 on stockx just for sh** and giggles and someone accepted. lowkey wanted to keep for personal but if im making double back its an easy choice
thats a lot of confidence in Nike not having any shipping shenanigans before that 3 day window for StockX.

I guess my app is not glitching, some sizes back up on SNKRS but not my size unfortunately:frown:

All the size 9s that were listed have been bought o_O. We need some answers on additional releases or nah

This is on the footlocker website, might be the swackhammers same color description

Attachments

• 8a9a207662e2d22f5cf775cb59f8a38c.png
    8a9a207662e2d22f5cf775cb59f8a38c.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 101
What is the official color code for these >D I see a GS pair releasing on 03/14 at FTL that says ghost green and photo blue:rolleyes I know the laces are photo blue but not sure if these are the right green color

Either way, the James Gang is releasing on Friday. You can't have two GRs within two days. We probably wont know for sure until March hits. But that March 14th date looks like that might be it. Maybe.

What is the official color code for these >D I see a GS pair releasing on 03/14 at FTL that says ghost green and photo blue:rolleyes I know the laces are photo blue but not sure if these are the right green color
Don't know how reliable StockX is but they have it as "GHOST GREEN/COLLEGE NAVY-ORANGE TRANCE-LASER BLUE "

Back
Top Bottom