Nike Lebron 17

Don't know how reliable StockX is but they have it as "GHOST GREEN/COLLEGE NAVY-ORANGE TRANCE-LASER BLUE "
Yeah it’s not listed on SNKRS or NIKE, but if the GS pair that’s releasing on FTL next month is this shoe, then hopefully odds are they’ll also get in men’s sizes and they update their release calendar soon >D

These have the extra hype factor because of how memorable the All Star game was. Add the Space Jam factor along with what is perceived to be at least, a more limited run, and collectors are going to take notice of this pair. And you can add on top of it the unique color way (grinch like in a way).

I don't view this pair to have parallels to past releases.

Yeah it’s not listed on SNKRS or NIKE, but if the GS pair that’s releasing on FTL next month is this shoe, then hopefully odds are they’ll also get in men’s sizes and they update their release calendar soon >D
The red carpets only had kid sizes on the FTL calendar too. Hopefully this is the same.

These have the extra hype factor because of how memorable the All Star game was. Add the Space Jam factor along with what is perceived to be at least, a more limited run, and collectors are going to take notice of this pair. And you can add on top of it the unique color way (grinch like in a way).

Exactly. All of what he just said.

The place I work at sold out before noon. I too thought they would sit but after that I paid $600 for mine. These are one of the best 15s
bro yes. They aged great. They still look so good. Yeah most brons sit here. People just dont wear them like that in these parts. 1 part being the price, they opt to spend it on doper stuff. 2 because they arent really fly casually, people here still cop Mikes heavy.

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 1.49.13 PM.png

Cmon lets not bring up the WTT 16s, you dont want to be like this bozo who exactly a year ago told me to screenshot this cause I'll be wrong and the WTT 16s would sky rocket in price.....LOL.

Agreed. I’ll say this, they’re the first pair of All Star signature shoes I saw in a long time that I felt like I had to have and the first pair that was an instant sellout. That loud, grinch color is awesome and it’s something Nike hasn’t done in a long time. It reminds me of the golden years of Nike basketball 2009-2014 when they would churn out so many interesting, and loud colorways for Christmas and the All Star game that you always looked forward to it. I’m glad Nike is doing some of that again.

You were trying to flex low key!

Hope you package makes it on time😉

Nike has been all over the place with shipping btw
I understand how you'd think that but I really don't find any satisfaction bragging to a bunch of guys on the internet lol just thought some mind find it interesting how it's getting valued from my ludicrous offer I thought wasn't going to get accepted

if anyone hit 10/10.5/11 size for the swackhammers ill trade ya kyrie 6 bred, jet black, enlightenment and concept all size 11 and concept is 11.5. all worn once except concept. We can do middleman if you want i just really want em in my collection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom