Nike Lebron 17

the only nba2k shoe imo that was worth the game was the purple 17 but unfortunately i got the game after

its real easy to get access to the shoes. all you gotta do is win one mynation game. my team is the lakers thats why its so easy lol

1587166806292.png

Like these?

The flyknit was deff more durable, and no checks on the flyknit.

Honestly I wouldn't be able to reflect on them because I was so busy looking at the lebron watch. |l

I wasn't so crazy about them at the moment. lol

if anyone has a nike 20% off coupon to give me i would help with any nba2k pair thats available.

i tried like 5 times to get one from customer service but they always deny me. they sent me ****ed up tailwinds and overcharged me, said they would refund me. and still havent, and still no coupon for the troubles they caused 🤦🏻‍♂️

if anyone has a nike 20% off coupon to give me i would help with any nba2k pair thats available.

i tried like 5 times to get one from customer service but they always deny me. they sent me ****ed up tailwinds and overcharged me, said they would refund me. and still havent, and still no coupon for the troubles they caused 🤦🏻‍♂️

word? if you could help with a pair i could def get you a %20 code bro

the only nba2k shoe imo that was worth the game was the purple 17 but unfortunately i got the game after

its real easy to get access to the shoes. all you gotta do is win one mynation game. my team is the lakers thats why its so easy lol
My team is the Lakers too. It’ll be my first attempt to get a 2k shoe. Does your SNKRS app say “link account” for the Lebrons? Mine still says that after numerous times of trying to link my account. This is a first for me so im clueless.
Does anyone know what time we can start the my player nation playoff game to get the shoes?
I asked the question to a Nike team member, they said 7am pst.

Last edited:
My team is the Lakers too. It’ll be my first attempt to get a 2k shoe. Does your SNKRS app say “link account” for the Lebrons? Mine still says that after numerous times of trying to link my account. This is a first for me so im clueless.

You’re good. Just win the game tomorrow and then link the accounts. You should have access then. After you win the game youll get an in game message saying you have access to the shoes.

yeah it always does but i just go to the in stock section and its unlocked for me. they still have a fsr of the 2k all bros freak 1’s

yeah it always does but i just go to the in stock section and its unlocked for me. they still have a fsr of the 2k all bros freak 1’s

Nike rep told me that the app will always tell you to link accounts. As long as you do it one time, you’re good.

Back
Top Bottom