Nike Lebron 17

Taxin for sure on these; but the 2K LeBron's have had good value over the years

was random, with random sizes added; wasn't like a full restock each day
We can only buy one pair? Not sure if I should go with the 9.5 or gamble to see if a 10 restocks

I paid the 5.00 extra for 2nd day and mine says 22nd.

I live around Nashville and never pay the extra on shipping because the Memphis warehouse is only 3-4 hrs away from me. I usually get my all Nike stuff quick. I really just think that was a placeholder type date. I read they have had some Covid 19 outbreaks at the Memphis warehouse recently, but hopefully I get them soon. If not, I am good either way. With all this crazy **** going on in these crazy times, shoe ship dates are the last thing I am going to be worrying about.

By the time I got access on SKNRS my TTS 12 was sold out, so ended up going with a 12.5 instead. Last few pairs of kicks I’ve gotten I’ve done two day shipping and knock on wood but Nike hasn’t let me down yet as far as getting my items here on time.

Got mine!
CA9E1DC9-4C5E-458E-98E0-256DFEEDCA78.jpeg

Wow , I just looked at my confirmation and saw this, May 1. People already selling online are going to be screwed if they don’t have them in hand. Hopefully, they come before May though.

C2FEF4E0-43E1-4E30-B653-46C8E093519B.jpeg
Mine say 22 April 🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• 2C6B42E3-317D-4F70-9CE2-21C9D0B1C5AF.jpeg
    2C6B42E3-317D-4F70-9CE2-21C9D0B1C5AF.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 1,067
23% off Command Force with code JUMPMAN23

Bought a size 9; at a minimum I have to see these in hand. Can decide what to do once I get them.

Good luck to the rest of ya'll. Thankfully I didn't have to play the Lakers! They kick my a__ every time. Played against the Spurs for an easy win.
If you decide to let them go I'm interested

I want to give up on sneakers, this is just crazy! Nike cancels my order out of nowhere, now my size for the LeBron Command Forces are sold out. Really, out of every size, the size 13s sold out?! smh Its kind of funny when you think about it, seems like the size I want turns into the popular size! lol

I want to give up on sneakers, this is just crazy! Nike cancels my order out of nowhere, now my size for the LeBron Command Forces are sold out. Really, out of every size, the size 13s sold out?! smh Its kind of funny when you think about it, seems like the size I want turns into the popular size! lol
If still looking FNL I believe still has most sizes and I feel your pain

when I worked retail we always got decent amount sz 12s. It was sizes up from there that got significantly less numbers. They said it was because they were not “common” sizes.
Well when I was at FTL we only got 1 to 2 sizes 12 depending on the shoe and release glad i was cool with the manager

Back
Top Bottom