Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

looks like the black low top GRs tonight

the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-during-picture-id1231677772

You know, something like this...

This is what I was hoping for, along with the purple Ring Night’s, but they refuse to give us the heat. I’m almost over this shoe. Bring on the 19 at this point. However, it will just be more of their garbage colorways they try to feed us. They don’t give us the good stuff.

You know, something like this...

The Ring Nights in the past haven’t released like the 10 and 11 so it’s not surprising, but the fact that they released NOTHING for his championship win is shocking. Even releasing these would’ve been better than nothing

Man what happened to Bron line, Nikebiggest hooper since Mike. 1-11 super solid overall, 12-18, maybe outside 15’s, just super mehhhhhh.

He in ladder part of his career but his line needs a major design change, for most party, 15-18 have been the same shoe.

I dont dislike the lows, but they are the same height and they took out the tech and the premium materials. Wtf is the point of them 😂
Pretty sure they’re just generic shoes they slapped Lebrons name on to sell. They aren’t lows haha. Actually the upper of the normal version has so much give those are more lows

Man what happened to Bron line, Nikebiggest hooper since Mike. 1-11 super solid overall, 12-18, maybe outside 15’s, just super mehhhhhh.

He in ladder part of his career but his line needs a major design change, for most party, 15-18 have been the same shoe.

I really liked the 12 and the CW's released; the XIII was nice too. Agreed with the latter sentence though, even as I liked the 18's; just few desirable CW's released so far.

Is tonight the first time he’s worn South Beach colors? Just saw him playing in them tonight and went in here to check.

I haven’t been interested in the 18’s until these though so excuse me if they’ve been worn before:lol:

they look like a variation of the general release fireberry lows. the colors are inverted. black parts are pink. blue parts are black. pink parts are blue 😂

white forefoot outsole too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom