Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I just don't like how they teased this year's lebronwatch as if it was gonna be all these cool desirable PEs like they showed in the live event and it turns out half of em are wack lebron 18 colorways

lebron line sucks now. he and his inner circle keep all the cool colorways, the colorways we want are limited, and the line overall sucks.

Edit. Thank you for saving me money Bron.

Last edited:
LBJ 18 getting direct ship straight to outlets. Line is tantamount to movie bypassing the theater and going straight to Blockbuster video back in the day lol

Haha some in here will get all uppity at this suggestion, but this model really ain’t it.

And it doesn’t help that Bron himself is wearing it less than any model since the disastrous 11s.

Biggest game of the season, all eyes on him, and he wears the 15s 😂

I really respect the designer Mimi Plange here, and I love that she's from Ghana and has a vision for what they're doing with the shoes and she noted that this was her brand's first time doing shoes.

She also mentions in one of the videos that they did 4 sketches and all 4 shoes will be coming out.
Good for Lebron and Nike and good for her. I'm not feeling these but I like what she was trying to do with focusing on bringing a different aspect of African-inspired design to the shoes.

1621779077635.png

1621779027085.png

I really respect the designer Mimi Plange here, and I love that she's from Ghana and has a vision for what they're doing with the shoes and she noted that this was her brand's first time doing shoes.

She also mentions in one of the videos that they did 4 sketches and all 4 shoes will be coming out.
Good for Lebron and Nike and good for her. I'm not feeling these but I like what she was trying to do with focusing on bringing a different aspect of African-inspired design to the shoes.

1621779077635.png

1621779027085.png
the black colorway and the split light blue/white one are actually decent

Im still a fan of the mbappe pair. Simple color scheme but nicely done

Absolutely and I may be bias since I own it but I feel like the detailing and CW is really well done. That and the Christmas are the two I own and I feel like they are the best lol.

Back
Top Bottom