Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I remember that being the main complaint in the 15 thread that his PEs had the outrigger and the releases did not.
That and much like he’s done with the 17, He had a smaller modified air bag on his pairs

I gotta give it to Nike, man... they should have thrown in the towel after the 11... but they are persistent!

sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-on-august-13-picture-id1228030541

It's night and day with the colorways, just l ike the 17. The first colorway of the 17 was and is utter trash I wouldn't pay $60 for. The win/win colorway was a glorious feat of mankind. This first 18 colorway is awful. But that first light colorway he wore was dope. Can't wait for Nike to drop the official news and pictures.

It's night and day with the colorways, just l ike the 17. The first colorway of the 17 was and is utter trash I wouldn't pay $60 for. The win/win colorway was a glorious feat of mankind. This first 18 colorway is awful. But that first light colorway he wore was dope. Can't wait for Nike to drop the official news and pictures.
I liked the Future Airs. Good preheat colorway. We don’t know what the first release of the 18 is yet

honestly that black pair looks like some damn weartester shoes. hopefully the gr looks a bit more refined

lebron 14 was the weakest looking lebron. its crazy how drastic the design change was from the 14 to the 15

Im curious about the weight of the shoe.

Looking at the christmassy looking pair, it definitely looks like it's got to be lighter than the 17. I had both the win/wins and the james gang and when you have BBF you stomp around your house in those like godzilla coming into the city. Just mammoth. And I don't think any shoe could be heavier than those graffiti's. If I put my feet in those and started walking it would sound like the power loader on Aliens.

I'm looking forward to the playoffs starting for the games themselves but also seeing what new shoes pop up. Lebron seems to be unsatisfied with the 17 lows so I doubt he debuts in those. And the regular 17s don't seem to fit this series where he's going to need to do a lot of scoring and something lightweight would do better since he should be shooting a lot. Sounds like a good formula to try a game in the 18s.

honestly that black pair looks like some damn weartester shoes. hopefully the gr looks a bit more refined

lebron 14 was the weakest looking lebron. its crazy how drastic the design change was from the 14 to the 15
sorry but that's really FUGLY

They phoning it in most likely. Probably ask the factory in China to put together a mock-up with some excess materials then Nike HQ tacks some LBJ logos on it. :smh: :smh: :smh:

pandemic + ugly 18s = zero sales
They phoning it in most likely. Probably ask the factory in China to put together a mock-up with some excess materials then Nike HQ tacks some LBJ logos on it. :smh: :smh: :smh:

the shape of the midsole is OFF and the upper looks like an unfinished shoes then that massive heel SMFH

Back
Top Bottom