Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

All 3 SJ 18 lows dropped here in Oz today kinda a shock drop. Roadrunners sold out instantly and the other 2 pairs have FSR available. Resellers are already trying to sell the roadrunners for $400 Australian (retail is $260 AUD). I like the Sylvesters but that big tweety behind the one tongue is really silly looking.

It’s easy for me to get caught up in that excitement and would normally pull the trigger but I’m hoping they do the cam for the Sylvester pair. Bugs/Marvin my least fav of the 3

FINALLY copped a pair…
463B1D1F-F1BA-4E36-9D6F-B617176C6896.jpeg

These are pretty nice in person 🔥

Lace swap this morning and straight to the court
B90DC850-EDAB-4968-8B3B-5890950CB7AF.jpeg

Haven't played in a Lebron shoe in a while but I love the max Zoom cushioning in his line so these are money for me. Might just be the placebo effect but I'm in my 40's' and almost caught one of the rim in these lol ...I just felt springy

These have the support (or kinda lack thereof) of the 15's and the lower profile of the 16's... a little bit of lace pressure when I tied them up really good but hopefully that'll go away after some break-in.

Looking forward to some more runs in them before a final verdict

Might just be the placebo effect but I'm in my 40's' and almost caught one of the rim in these lol ...I just felt springy

:lol: been there bruh.

Those are the best times, when a shoe just works for you and you feel like you can fly. I felt like that with the 34s for a hot second. Also with a pair of Lebron 16s but those like most Lebrons are too heavy for me to actually dunk again. Glad they work for you!

Snkrs here in Australia just dropped more pairs of the roadrunnerxcoyote pair that sold out a couple days ago on a shock drop. Grabbed my size 11.

Back
Top Bottom