Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I love the upper on these. the midsoles just kinda throw the shoe off to me tho. I just keep imagining how fire these would look with the soles from the 15's/16's

Not a bad price

Not a good price either. I saw those yesterday and thought about it but an unproven shoe, unreturnable, no performance reviews or sizing talk, and paying $350 for that? I couldn't do it. I got the Guos for the 34s after playing in the Blue Voids and knowing those were dope. But these could be trash. And there are already tongue issues (like the 17) and on top of all that it's a lighter colorway. Then throw in not being able to play bball consistently and safely, no discount on the purchase, etc, I had to just let the cart go. If Nike wants to keep em in China, they can keep em in China.

FireShot Capture 235 - Releases - Eastbay - www.eastbay.com.png

These might be promising. :emoji_eyes:

know this is the 18 thread but how did they drop the new sig before the what the 17s...what the is usually the last drop of the previous model to bring that sig to a close and to usher in the new sig?!?!

know this is the 18 thread but how did they drop the new sig before the what the 17s...what the is usually the last drop of the previous model to bring that sig to a close and to usher in the new sig?!?!
Everything is so random sneaker wise in the covid era. My guess is that being that bron has a great shot at winning the title this year. Why not have the new model known as the shoe he won his 4th championship in? Its great marketing...Which is why I don't think he's going to wear the 18 regularly until the finals. But as always I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom