Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Finally
SmartSelect_20201006-181831_Instagram.jpg

The one color midsole makes the shoe look better and less bulky.

I’d be in for these.

Watched the game and thought LBJ's XVIIs were kinda whack/looked off. :smh::smh::smh:

Those are some of the ugliest PEs Nike could have come up with for their marquee athlete in a Finals game. Shoes look like damn clown shoes on LBJ too due to his shoe size.

Design is trash but the Nike design team could've spent at least half an hour mocking up a decent colourway. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Watched the game and thought LBJ's XVIIs were kinda whack/looked off. :smh::smh::smh:

Those are some of the ugliest PEs Nike could have come up with for their marquee athlete in a Finals game. Shoes look like damn clown shoes on LBJ too due to his shoe size.

Design is trash but the Nike design team could've spent at least half an hour mocking up a decent colourway. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Orange joints were fire and I aint liked a Bron shoe since the 11’s.

Were the orange 18’s inspired by his new wheaties box?

hopefully he rocks something tough on Friday that’s available to the public

to those with both the jades and reflections, do you think the reflections fit much tighter? my jades had me questioning if i could go down a half size in these. got my reflections in and was like oh dang, i could've half sized in that color

77984454-AFBB-47A0-84E6-EAD0D9CD1006.jpeg

yes I wore low cut socks, no the tongue didn’t bother me, yes it has a LOT of cushioning, but it played for me more like the 16 than the 18, with a softer forefoot. Transition is smoooooooth and lockdown on the forefoot and midfoot is good. Only got about 6 games in them though over two days.

77984454-AFBB-47A0-84E6-EAD0D9CD1006.jpeg

yes I wore low cut socks, no the tongue didn’t bother me, yes it has a LOT of cushioning, but it played for me more like the 16 than the 18, with a softer forefoot. Transition is smoooooooth and lockdown on the forefoot and midfoot is good. Only got about 6 games in them though over two days.
How is the fit similar to the 17s

Maybe just a little tighter then the 17s in the toe area . overall its the same, I broke in my lakers 18s and they feel pretty good

I need that discount lol ... can anyone hook me up?

Would be an impulse buy if I got the multi colorway, I'm holding out on that plain blk/white pair

Back
Top Bottom