Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

That's a quick turnaround for a low. Fingers crossed it looks nice hopefully they don't re-use 17 tooling.

they should make the lows traditional upper with full length zoom and heel and forefoot zoom underneath

I prefer...

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-megatron-official-images-2.jpg

Man the 17 lows were too damn tight. No matter what size I tried on, I struggled getting my foot in them.

someone is selling the xmas pair on ebay with the ornament. so i guess they do come with it?

So I'm not a big Lebron guy, or basketball shoes guy... but I have to say that I bought a pair of Lakers 18s after seeing a good Weartesters review and I'm blown away at how comfortable these are. Cushioning is amazing. I keep watching this thread bc I want to buy a few more.

So I'm not a big Lebron guy, or basketball shoes guy... but I have to say that I bought a pair of Lakers 18s after seeing a good Weartesters review and I'm blown away at how comfortable these are. Cushioning is amazing. I keep watching this thread bc I want to buy a few more.
So what you‘re telling me is it’s a sleeper shoe?

I finally broke in my By Nights and I immediately thought about the 15s because of how bouncy and light they felt. I hope to get more on deep disco (other than the must haves) just to walk around or workout in.

Anybody know how the ambassador’s fit? I think I might try to grab that yeezy pair. Wasn’t sure if the ambassador had its own thread. Thanks

Anybody know how the ambassador’s fit? I think I might try to grab that yeezy pair. Wasn’t sure if the ambassador had its own thread. Thanks

Right there with ya, I was thinking of grabbing em off fleabay and was gonna go with what I wear in the Lows and Kobe's. They just seem like a shoe that will run kinda similar but I could be totally wrong

Those Mbappe’s are fire. Too bad the tongue on the 18’s is the worst tongue ever. I pray the lows look/feel better.

The tongue is much better on some of the other pairs. It reminds me of the Kobe 8 tongue but slightly more flexible. Any of them with that thick plastic **** is a no no. Mbappe being one.

Back
Top Bottom