Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Didn’t want to resurrect the 12 thread but finally was able to get these worn by my little dude
C1F85C20-901E-4D9B-B32E-6A2149D949A0.jpeg

Palmers were on my cop list until I seen what's under the tear away upper of those Hawaii dunks. I only have room for one tropical sneaker.

bargain bin materials, man...I just can't get with those.

I feel you.

I copped the Fireberry lows and while I like them, the upper on those feel flimsy.

I may be one and done on the lows, and done with the 18s altogether, especially with the Nike GT series being introduced recently.

I know you all might be like man you posted those already BUT... where are these at? Ha Ha Ha. Again, it might not be everyone's favorite color-way but I obviously would buy them.
lebron18- at2021-01-14.png

weren't the original Palmers a low though?
Yes, a Lebron 12 Low if I'm remembering right. I think that I prefer the look of the 12 low to this Palmer 18.
Had a question for anyone who might have the Chosen 2 colorway of the Lebron 18. Anything in particular about them that makes them stand out? I haven't bought a Lebron in ages but that pair intrigues me.

Yes, a Lebron 12 Low if I'm remembering right. I think that I prefer the look of the 12 low to this Palmer 18.
Had a question for anyone who might have the Chosen 2 colorway of the Lebron 18. Anything in particular about them that makes them stand out? I haven't bought a Lebron in ages but that pair intrigues me.

the original Palmers were not the 12. They were 9 lows.

Back
Top Bottom