Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

My man is wearing Witness 4’s to go RUNNING in, and do other physical training. RIP my man’s feet, RIP.

That phylon has ZERO impact protection. :rofl:
C6B56986-55AE-44E5-9C68-098B37F82EA0.jpeg
0A77C4A0-6670-4A25-9C7A-77E41BAADA2C.jpeg

Quick question for those who have Lebron 8 low V2. I'm looking at the Miami Nights colorway for a son (13 years old). How are they on the court?

Quick question for those who have Lebron 8 low V2. I'm looking at the Miami Nights colorway for a son (13 years old). How are they on the court?
I’ve never had them, but I’ve watched the reviews before. They seem to be a solid shoe, they just take a while to break in. The price is pretty good right now for the colorway, but they are a little hard to get. (Unless you wait 2-3 weeks and get it from GOAT/StockX)

Have you considered other hooping shoes?

I’ve never had them, but I’ve watched the reviews before. They seem to be a solid shoe, they just take a while to break in. The price is pretty good right now for the colorway, but they are a little hard to get. (Unless you wait 2-3 weeks and get it from GOAT/StockX)

Have you considered other hooping shoes?
We were intrigued by them because he hasn't played in Lebron lows yet. He's a skinny guard that usually plays in Jordan XXXV and Nike Zoom GT Cut. He says the Cuts are his favorite so far. But they are extremely tough to find.

We were intrigued by them because he hasn't played in Lebron lows yet. He's a skinny guard that usually plays in Jordan XXXV and Nike Zoom GT Cut. He says the Cuts are his favorite so far. But they are extremely tough to find.
Since he’s on the smaller side, maybe look into Kyrie 7’s? They are an excellent shoe for a great price. Traction is pretty unbeatable, and it has nice court feel just like the Cuts.

Just throwing it out there. It’s not unlike them to throw up some colors and it be something different.

Highest bid for size 11 is $243, last sale was $264 until today($305/Lowest Ask).

I don't think it'll drop below $300, but it's basically cheaper than SB8s with better tech.

Back
Top Bottom