Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

lordt! $350-$400?!?!
They can be had for around 300 plus shipping. There's still some ppl out there who have them at an unrealistic number, and I hope those ppl have to sit on them because as I have said before, there is no money in reselling new releases unless it's something super limited you copped with your bot. I resell myself but I sell new old stock. I don't try to ruin folks being able to cop something new that they were looking forward to just so I can make a funky *** 40 dollars 🤬

Nike LeBron 9 "South Coast"
Release Date: Jan 20th, 2022 (Thursday)
Color: N/A
Mens: $210
Style Code: DO5838-001
feature image

Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-01.jpg.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-06.jpg.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-05.jpg.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-07.jpg.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-08.jpg.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-04.jpg.jpeg
Nike-LeBron-9-South-Coast-DO5838-001-03.jpg.jpeg

I wanted to be out on the Christmas color, now I’m kinda upset I didn’t buy them from Footlocker when I had the chance.

I need to say no but I might have to give it a shot on SNKRS now…damn I gotta stay off this site.

They can be had for around 300 plus shipping. There's still some ppl out there who have them at an unrealistic number, and I hope those ppl have to sit on them because as I have said before, there is no money in reselling new releases unless it's something super limited you copped with your bot. I resell myself but I sell new old stock. I don't try to ruin folks being able to cop something new that they were looking forward to just so I can make a funky *** 40 dollars 🤬
this statement here! mad respect!!!

Back
Top Bottom