Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Figured I’d post this here as well. Ma boi LeBron is officially and historically insane

Im not the biggest Bron fan but I will admit although he isnt the greatest player ever (MJ) hes still the best player to have ever played period.

Im not the biggest Bron fan but I will admit although he isnt the greatest player ever (MJ) hes still the best player to have ever played period.

1644726683698.gif

If I remember correctly, I thought the original plan was for 5 Mimi Plange lows…and we’ve only seen 2 release, I think?

I’m all the way IN on the new ones

If I remember correctly, I thought the original plan was for 5 Mimi Plange lows…and we’ve only seen 2 release, I think?

I’m all the way IN on the new ones

Yep

The varsity looking A Kid From Akrons are fire and super slept on. Those flowery ones are terrible tho.

I don't really know.

You're not the only person who I've seen say this.

Just haven't been able to wrap my hand about it. Doesn't make sense to me.
Greatest has to be Jordan for how he dominated whenever he was on the biggest stage. Best goes to LBJ because he’s top 3 all time in points, rebounds, assists (no other played can claim that) and how he’s been consistently performing at a high level for 19 years. That’s how I interpret it.

Back
Top Bottom