Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

****** gon buy these only to make customs :lol:

Oh it’s the MVPuppets

mqdefault.jpg

s-l300.jpg

If the release dates hold as per the DSG calendar (good luck) I'll give the lows a shot when they drop the beginning of next month.

Trying to figure out what the Shuttle colorway is they have listed.

No such luck, frick
4F6D7F7C-9BF6-4718-A3D8-D8B90AF91165.jpeg
Make sure to check the displays on the ends of the aisles or the stacks they make up and down outside the aisles. That’s where I found them.

Extra tip, if you’re buying multiples (to get more NDC discount codes) check them out separately for different receipts. I had a friend try to submit with my receipt and it rejected it pretty quickly as previously submitted.

Make sure to check the displays on the ends of the aisles or the stacks they make up and down outside the aisles. That’s where I found them.

Extra tip, if you’re buying multiples (to get more NDC discount codes) check them out separately for different receipts. I had a friend try to submit with my receipt and it rejected it pretty quickly as previously submitted.
Checked there too, maybe Walmart just doesn’t carry em. Where did you cop yours again?

Bron does not wear the 19’s as we know. Has anyone else in the nba been spotted wearing the 19’s?

Back
Top Bottom