Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Physical here I assume by what you said means everything but the mental aspect right. So skill? Speed? Power?

Cause Giannis mowing people over is 90% mental. Cause Shaq and Barkley didnt just overpower everyone in their way. Cause Kyrie and Iverson werent very skilled. Wilt was literally a machine, stronger faster than the plumbers he was going against. Durant one of the most skilled players ever, Curry greatest shooter ever.

But youre saying these guys success is due 90% cause of their mentality and only 10% of their physical gifts?

Are you okay?

Once you’re in the NBA you have to have the mentally and mindset to succeed. You have to know that you have the ability to have success when others are just as good or better physically than you.

Yes there’s exceptions to everything and what I said isn’t set in stone.

Curry knows knows going to make the 3, Simmons and Westbrook hope they’ll make it.

Maybe you’ll believe him below?

“The game really is 90% mental and 10% physical,” said Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy. “People really don’t understand that. You can practice and practice and practice but if you’re not mentally strong … it all can crumble.”

https://www.latimes.com/sports/stor...ree-its-probably-the-hardest-shot-for-players

Now quick question.

Are you ok?

Once you’re in the NBA you have to have the mentally and mindset to succeed. You have to know that you have the ability to have success when others are just as good or better physically than you.

Curry knows knows going to make the 3, Simmons and Westbrook hope they’ll make it.

“The game really is 90% mental and 10% physical,” said Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy. “People really don’t understand that. You can practice and practice and practice but if you’re not mentally strong … it all can crumble.”

https://www.latimes.com/sports/stor...ree-its-probably-the-hardest-shot-for-players

Now quick question.

Are you ok?

You can also be mentally fit and hungry but not have the tools in the NBA. Ask them dudes in the G League trying their best to get in but arent good enough.

There is most def a mental game, but I woudnt say 90/10.

You can also be mentally fit and hungry but not have the tools in the NBA. Ask them dudes in the G League trying their best to get in but arent good enough.

There is most def a mental game, but I woudnt say 90/10.

1649632060150.gif

Now quick question.

Are you ok?
Phil Handy is an ASSISTANT

Damn I just checked GOAT and even the bigger sizes are at around $200 shipped rn. Remember when these were $300 :lol:

sigh, yea i bought off of stockx after the NDC fake sell-out, wasn't too bad but was still over retail. Size 10.5 though

Damn these were disappointing. Feeling fortunate that I didn't blow ~$300 on resale last year

Couldn't feel the forefoot zoom much at all. I did like the rear max bag, so I'm actually curious to try the lows.

Back
Top Bottom