Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

CF4598BF-4E5F-444A-8C69-EFDC034FC151.jpeg

The cereal is weird. Pink and yellow pebbles, but the yellows have a little nugget of blue dye inside that turns the milk purple.

Ends up looking brownish by the end :lol:

The MFP code has been applicable on most of the items I want, except NBY.

I’ve only used one so far, and it was for a pair of newly released Air Max 97s. I’m about to redeem my other code on some Zion 1s next. Hopefully, those Infrared PG6s release before these codes expire.

Remember there’s a three code per email limit. :wink:

I am a sz 12 usually. Lebron can be tricky I’m a 12.5 in some models how do these fit

I bought the Uniform Hooks TTS and those sucks are kinda tight around the forefoot area for me even with the laces untied and stretched out. However, there is NO way I could’ve sized up to a 14.5 (if available) or a 15. No way. The tightness is not unbearable or uncomfortable but did take some getting used to at first. Plus, i like it a little tight anyway 😉

I bought the Uniform Hooks TTS and those sucks are kinda tight around the forefoot area for me even with the laces untied and stretched out. However, there is NO way I could’ve sized up to a 14.5 (if available) or a 15. No way. The tightness is not unbearable or uncomfortable but did take some getting used to at first. Plus, i like it a little tight anyway 😉
Ok cool. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom