Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Social media era or not I don't think MJ had that type of personality. He was too focused on being great in his primary profession. He would have had somebody else running his social media.

MJs a boomer

Lebron just grew up with social media

i’m sure if it was something jordan was comfortable with he would have been fine

Sweatsuit pair?
1626571118515.png

I was just thinking, since we have seen Bronny's logo, if he does sign with Nike and ends up being at least half as good as his Dad, I can see him carrying own the # Lebron series with the Lebron 22 and them splitting the releases btwn their 2 logos so it would be like a continuation renewal situation, now the question is what happens when Bryce makes it to the league 4 yrs later? Do they again split the Lebron series? Again that's if both are atleast half as good as their father

I was just thinking, since we have seen Bronny's logo, if he does sign with Nike and ends up being at least half as good as his Dad, I can see him carrying own the # Lebron series with the Lebron 22 and them splitting the releases btwn their 2 logos so it would be like a continuation renewal situation, now the question is what happens when Bryce makes it to the league 4 yrs later? Do they again split the Lebron series? Again that's if both are atleast half as good as their father

the movie is bout their family and futureplan - bryce / dom will be a gamer / tik tok dancer. Bronny will continue his fathers legacy

Has oneness been doing discounts on new releases? Last few new releases they got last couple months they’ve been excluded.

the movie is bout their family and futureplan - bryce / dom will be a gamer / tik tok dancer. Bronny will continue his fathers legacy

But Bryce has a better shot than Bronny.....anyway I'm enjoying this one more than the original, it's goofy as all 7734 but it's better than the original, part of that is new technology but it's fun much more so than the original

Back
Top Bottom