Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Nike never had those sizes, I doubt they’ll restock them. At the same time who knows.
I tied on 10.5 and they were snug but not horrible. I kind of prefer an 11 but they might have too much room length wise.
Nobody had an 11 to try on locally 😒

Maybe they’ll restock on size 11/11.5 soon.

Nike never had those sizes, I doubt they’ll restock them. At the same time who knows.
I tied on 10.5 and they were snug but not horrible. I kind of prefer an 11 but they might have too much room length wise.
I had chances to try on the HWC CW in my TTS but I didn’t want to force my foot in the shoe due to the construction. I think the 12 will be fine. I’m a wide footer, most recommendations say half size up if anything than down.

I prefer a snug fit but most of my shoes lately have been fitting tight at my TTS size 11. So I’ll deal with the extra length and I know the shoes will be comfortable with all the new tech.

I had chances to try on the HWC CW in my TTS but I didn’t want to force my foot in the shoe due to the construction. I think the 12 will be fine. I’m a wide footer, most recommendations say half size up if anything than down.

I prefer a snug fit but most of my shoes lately have been fitting tight at my TTS size 11. So I’ll deal with the extra length and I know the shoes will be comfortable with all the new tech.
I actually prefer half size up with the 19s because TTS is killer on my mid foot area.

A06AD0A0-19A5-41F4-B536-3C065E07BFF4.jpeg

What the hell happened to size 11/11.5??? So strange.

Size 11 or 11.5(I think) were not available on the SNKRS release either. It is definitely strange.

Paid low resale on stockx for the Uniforms after taking that L with the initial drop, things even out at some point though. I’d pick up another pair if Nike had the extra 20% sale prices

Uniforms gonna go back up once stock dry up.

There were pairs still going for like $300 a few weeks ago. Lowkey might get rid of mine since I got the BB’s.

Back
Top Bottom