Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Pairs came in yesterday. I see what yall mean about wearing socks with these sneakers. That top portion digs into the leg. But otherwise I love this model. Now I gotta cop as many colorways as I can. I'm eyeing those space jams next
20220615_231558.jpg
20220615_232412.jpg

Pairs came in yesterday. I see what yall mean about wearing socks with these sneakers. That top portion digs into the leg. But otherwise I love this model. Now I gotta cop as many colorways as I can. I'm eyeing those space jams next
20220615_231558.jpg
20220615_232412.jpg

I picked these up when NDC had the sale for $120 I think it was. Saw yours and thought the lace locks came with them, opened my box today and nothing haha :rofl:

So I ask, where did you get yours?

I picked these up when NDC had the sale for $120 I think it was. Saw yours and thought the lace locks came with them, opened my box today and nothing haha :rofl:

So I ask, where did you get yours?
I got a pack of 100 locks from ebay a couple years ago. I hate tying my shoes, so I went the lazy route and slapped lace locks on all my sneakers.

These are similar to the ones I have:
10pcs Shoe Lace Shoelace
Capture.JPG

Ok, these are nice! That looks like some good quality leather. If only they did a leather version of the mids, those would look🔥

Waiting on these lows to go on sub-$100 discounts… the mids are playable but are like a 7/10 in my book.

Side note: Seeing mixed reviews online with compassions between the 18 lows and 19 lows. Anyone in here have both and care to chime in?

Back
Top Bottom