Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Fsr of glows up on NDC... $99.97

theres a promo for 20% off $100, or 25% off $150 as well
Am I missing it or does it not apply to the Glows? Because I really wanted those when they came out, surprised there is a full size run now.

Am I missing it or does it not apply to the Glows? Because I really wanted those when they came out, surprised there is a full size run now.

Glows are 99.97... nike priced them 3 cents below the threshold possibly to get you to buy more things to get the disco

Alot of stores do that, that's also how they know which items are eligible... most items end with .99

Glows are 99.97... nike priced them 3 cents below the threshold possibly to get you to buy more things to get the disco

Alot of stores do that, that's also how they know which items are eligible... most items end with .99
Damn, good call. Thank you. I realized I had another pair of XX's in the cart which wasn't eligible. It's been a long morning lol

So I'm getting back in shape and more importantly basketball shape and need a pair since Im way overweight, how's the fit like, wide foot friendly,? I'll assume these will do the job for impact protection which is my number 1 priority rn until I lose alot more weight.
The lows at least are mad narrow, idk about the highs tho

So I decided **** it, and went the acetone (rubbing alcohol) route on these. Started off slow with the toe with rubbing alcohol and paper towels. Then finally realized an old t-shirt would be better. about 10 minutes in, doing my best to keep the ink/paint off the fabric parts of the shoe, I realized I was fighting a losing battle so I just went HAM on them and said **** it. This is the final product on the one shoe. Hit it with some leather honey, doesn't look bad by any means, but you can see the parts where I rubbed a little over-aggressive lol

Took about an hour total and again, that was me just dumping rubbing alcohol onto a tshirt and just hammering away. I'm going to do the second one a little different. I think I'm going to try and tape off the tongue and stuff to help it from being stained. Anyway, not sure if anyone cares of follows this anymore, but for the time I have in, I think it's worth it, but I'm not sure how long I could make tiny circles nice and slow. Ain't got the patience for that...lol

Lol at me spending $330 on these 😌

Hypnitis is disease that runs rampant in this type of community.

Yikes

F2FF4B46-D785-43CA-8A87-78BF33334AB9.jpeg

#RevisionaryResentments

317C155C-5B5B-45CB-932D-490AEDDF667F.jpeg

My goodness. I was mad that I didn’t sell Mine for like $260 when I had the chance, got them for damn near $100 off NDC. You just made me feel better lol

So my dumb *** fcuked my life up and forgot all about these. Well now I have a lot of time and got back at the other one. Started off cautious but then got bored and just went hard again. However, on the red tongue I did go slower and you can kinda tell due to less white spots from pressing so hard. Also from less stains on the tongue (used rubbing alcohol)

Then I sprayed the **** outta them with Shout and then washed them off in the sink with some dish soap. Let them dry outside and this is the final product.

I don’t think I would have done this had I paid retail but got a hella good deal from Nike with a 20% off code while on sale. These would be killer if they just sold them like this. The pattern is too dope to cover IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_4768.jpeg
    IMG_4768.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4769.jpeg
    IMG_4769.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4770.jpeg
    IMG_4770.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 1,490
  • IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 1,753
I had these all wrong! I bought them during the first release date and ended up getting a pair of black and red “EP” from StockX cause they weren’t available in the USA. The shoes were stiff and the fit was so sloppy I sold them. Yesterday I tried on a clearance pair in the outlets and was able to feel the chamber air transfer and cushion much better than the EP version. I missed out😂

I love the 19s, however I have to ask. Is it just me or do these shoes run 1.0 to 1.5 size bigger than other shoes even Lebrons on the outside portion? The fit feels the same in my normal size, but the shoe itself seems to be larger. Maybe it is just the sole? I don't know? Kinda reminds me of how the Penny 1 and Kobe 1 seemed like a larger framed shoe.

I love the 19s, however I have to ask. Is it just me or do these shoes run 1.0 to 1.5 size bigger than other shoes even Lebrons on the outside portion? The fit feels the same in my normal size, but the shoe itself seems to be larger. Maybe it is just the sole? I don't know? Kinda reminds me of how the Penny 1 and Kobe 1 seemed like a larger framed shoe.
Definitely bigger in appearance. Probably one of the bulkiest of his line. These make the 17s look small in comparison.

It’s definitely a big shoe. A little bit of me wish I got 10.5 length wise but they were toooo snug.

Got the Lebron 19 Hawaii lows to celebrate an anniversary. Do the 19 lows mess/tear up your socks like the highs?

Back
Top Bottom