Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

That's why it's the best LeBron.

We all have our favorite model.

Based on my collection of Lebron’s it’d look like the XI’s were my favorite because of have lots of them!

I like the 7’s and 8’s a lot too! I really like the 8’s so that might be my favorite.

:rofl: absolutely not. They weren’t better than the 8’s which MIGHT be the goat lebron.
8s not even top 3 LeBron model, top 5 definitely though.

XIs aren't the best looking, but definitely comfortable. Still want the Gator King CW.

Imo 8 is the best all around: looks, fit and colorways
9 hands down had the MOST best colorways. I honestly cant think of a 9 I dont like...even the OSU pair and I HATE OSU colors.

Swingman 9s are def top 5 hands down. I only have the Big Bangs and Cannons ahead of those.

If it wasn’t for the 8’s 99% of people here wouldn’t even be looking at these :lol:
I mean the SB8 took it to another level, but the hype and attention might have started building with the VI. It had a good marketing campaign for sure. The Red Carpets were the LeBron shoe before the SB8s too.
What’s your top 3?
9, 3, and 7 in order. I'll put the 8 at 4, 2 at 5.

Last edited:
Best colourway 9s are the Swingmans.

9s had a bunch of great colorways: Swingmans, Freegums, BHMs both of which I still own, but my favorites are the Miami Nights (which I own too)

1634006323258.png

1634006393496.png

I mean the SB8 took it to another level, but the hype and attention started might started building with the VI. It had a good marketing campaign for sure. The Red Carpets were the LeBron shoe before the SB8s too.

9, 3, and 7 in order. I'll put the 8 at 4, 2 at 5.

I like the 3’s and 7’s too, the 7’s are what made me pay attention to the Lebron’s.

9s had a bunch of great colorways: Swingmans, Freegums, BHMs both of which I still own, but my favorites are the Miami Nights (which I own too)

1634006323258.png

1634006393496.png

Favorite pair of 9s

That lateral side is so 🔥

But that bulbousy boot toe medial side gets the Marcus Camby get em outta here .gif

2s are my favorite of all time (dying for like 10 retro colorways) but AZG, 2, 3, 4, 8 are the best black and red brons to me because there's just enough dashes of white to balance everything out.

AZG.png
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.png
8.jpg
I've never been into the AZG. It's an odd looking hoops shoe to me. Love the 2s. I'd take the blk red 3s over those. Love the 4s. Absolutely hated the blk/red 4s.

1634006393496.png

Yeah Miami Nights are one of my favorites

Only issue is that some of them I got my TTS before I started going half size up, which makes a difference.

8s were so generic to me. I was hyped at the teaser pics but so disappointed when they were revealed.
7 9 10 were all dope to me

Back
Top Bottom