Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Hoping they go to more than just SNKRS. We can’t wait all this time and that be the only place they drop man lol

the actual Christmas shoes (assuming the ones from Fortnite) are gonna sit so long lol

We been knew these things were gigantic clod hoppers. I'm down to try a pair. Gonna walk on the court like an iron ****ing giant.
Hope release info for these and the xxxvi's comes out Monday/Tuesday.

So like I said 4 months ago, I'm in for these gigantic clodhoppers.
Going to stomp around on the court like an iron ******* giant.

Last edited:
Lakers posted on their IG story. Showed the SJ and Uniform before this
IMG_20211204_102857.jpg

Hanging out in OC now, tempted to make that drive but not for the sweatsuits 😂

Any NTer hit up the Grove yet?

Better be more than SNKRS. I loathe SNKRS.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-141840_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-141840_SNKRS.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 69
Hoping they go to more than just SNKRS. We can’t wait all this time and that be the only place they drop man lol

the actual Christmas shoes (assuming the ones from Fortnite) are gonna sit so long lol
6 I know the ones you've referring to but what makes you think those are the Christmas? The colorway? I can't remember exactly what they looked like in the image

6 I know the ones you've referring to but what makes you think those are the Christmas? The colorway? I can't remember exactly what they looked like in the image

they had ornaments and I even believe a tree but I def remember the ornaments

Way cooler “Taco” colorways they could do if that’s what that is

hoping they just say **** it and do another “Icons” pack with Deion/Penny/Griffey/etc so we can get some straight up classic colorways bc the color choices on these have been weird as ****

Way cooler “Taco” colorways they could do if that’s what that is

hoping they just say **** it and do another “Icons” pack with Deion/Penny/Griffey/etc so we can get some straight up classic colorways bc the color choices on these have been weird as ****
Orange box concept would look dope on these too. But yea I would love to see some of those colorways

So they have the dutch blue on snkrs on the 18th with the uniform hooks. Wonder if they're going to release a bunch of big shoes that day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom