Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

They look great but I’ve heared they’re beyond bricks on feet and the rubber nub traction literally start falling off after. A couple hours of use

How long before his air bag is made smaller

Unless they’re being compressed, the back looks thinner

68916B72-D96D-4428-802F-C2B9DD792EFE.jpeg
85A0E70B-A916-4167-B60B-9D1CD296CEE4.jpeg

edit-
His game pair also has a different lacing setup compared to the pair he wore on media day and to the release pairs

E3F9AEE9-5F0B-4C21-A1F8-99DE92E610C8.jpeg

Last edited:
He’s had lower volume airbags for several models now. We don’t get what the 👑 gets. also the fly wire set up for the laces probably makes his shoes a lot more secure than the GR version. Forget us getting his CWs, we can’t even get the same damn shoe itself lol

He’s had lower volume airbags for several models now. We don’t get what the 👑 gets. also the fly wire set up for the laces probably makes his shoes a lot more secure than the GR version. Forget us getting his CWs, we can’t even get the same damn shoe itself lol

facts! Shoe is definitely modified. Shouldn’t be a surprise to us at this point.

I’m all for an athlete having their pairs modified but isn’t that what wear testing for?

then again I welcome that plush air bubble.

I'm sure most if not all the Nike athletes have their sigs personally modified compared to what is released to consumers, it does seem like Lebby goes out of his way to do that with his line though. :lol:

I'm sure most if not all the Nike athletes have their sigs personally modified compared to what is released to consumers, it does seem like Lebby goes out of his way to do that with his line though. :lol:

Most might use orthotics, but I haven't seen it.

Orthotics have nothing to do with the makeup of the shoe. I’m mostly talking about the actual specs of his shoe. I’m sure guys like Sheed who hooped in AF1s had some crazy cushion set up in his pairs compared to what was released to the public (just one example) but Bron’s shoes actually seem fine-tuned to him, which you can’t get mad at - it’s his sig line after all.

Orthotics have nothing to do with the makeup of the shoe. I’m mostly talking about the actual specs of his shoe. I’m sure guys like Sheed who hooped in AF1s had some crazy cushion set up in his pairs compared to what was released to the public (just one example) but Bron’s shoes actually seem fine-tuned to him, which you can’t get mad at - it’s his sig line after all.

Ummmmm, that's what I was saying.

I feel like Lebron is at the point where he trusts the designer and figures out the midifications after. Worst case he’ll wear the take down or a different model 🤣.

Yeah, he might not be that involved with the design process or wear testing with his scheduling and they'll go back and do his later.

Cmon son, his mods are not cushioning related. Last 2 models he had smaller air bags for stability before that outriggers.

Back
Top Bottom