Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Say, were the Love Letters ever marked down on NDC? They showed $99.97 on the Google shopping where it compares all stores and then when clicking on NDC it shows the full $200 with very slim size selections.
I just check and damn you're right. I pulled the trigger Thursday night. Now waiting on them to be shipped

I bought a pair of lows on deep discount for casual, outdoor basketball. I think they look sick and I'm excited to try the cushioning setup!

I don't expect to be going that hard, but I've read the tread suffers on outdoor courts (traction & durability). Should I just try a different shoe?

I don't expect to be going that hard, but I've read the tread suffers on outdoor courts (traction & durability). Should I just try a different shoe?
Ion have these, but def wouldn't use em outside, rubber seems hella soft. Plus once you shred thru that outsole, the air bubbles are fina pop.

I personally use/like the Giannis Immortality line, you can get em for decently inexpensive and they last a long while. My last pair lasted me 6 months, and I hoop hard 2-3 times a week outside

Say, were the Love Letters ever marked down on NDC? They showed $99.97 on the Google shopping where it compares all stores and then when clicking on NDC it shows the full $200 with very slim size selections.
52157B8B-4755-4AFB-AE31-C914A6475B4A.jpeg

Early august they were down to 104

Back
Top Bottom