Nike LeBron 20 Violet Frost Purple Pulse DJ5423-500 Release Date

1664909679179.jpeg

1664909654045.jpeg

I wear Game Day pro’s with my hoop shoes.. always a better chance of getting insole out if you remove it before trying the shoes on. It’s the first thing I do now with a new pair of shoes

Do you have the 20's?

If so, how do they feel with the Game Day Pro's?

Yea me too! Mine should be in Thursday! So when I post please don’t accuse me or supporting Rashard. I’m not one of the homies. I paid $246 with tax from id4shoes. Had eBay credit.
Same, my pair should be here Thursday or Friday

4D51745B-90F3-4FA5-BFAB-56694F87A33E.jpeg
0A28F5FB-3C2E-421F-B949-73150B8FF6F5.jpeg

Outside of some glue on the midsole these are really dope. I’m glad I went up .5 a size and probably could have went up a full size with no issue. I like a little room in the toe box area… but overall the shoe fits snug to the fit as many have mentioned and provides plenty of cushion in the sole.

Did himself a favor and he aint even know it. That Rashard talk was beaten to death and back.

I try to keep an eye out on the threads for sneakers I'm into but yeah a lot of the inside jokes I'm out of the loop on. Right now I'm working on a client in Sacramento so I'm incredibly busy which I am grateful for but also exhausted. Haven't seen my friends or my brother & niece in almost 3 weeks. Deadlines stink!

I try to keep an eye out on the threads for sneakers I'm into but yeah a lot of the inside jokes I'm out of the loop on. Right now I'm working on a client in Sacramento so I'm incredibly busy which I am grateful for but also exhausted. Haven't seen my friends or my brother & niece in almost 3 weeks. Deadlines stink!

You have friends? What are those?

**** all I got is James_O James_O and some other bammas here on this site.

Like many of you on here, my Time Machines from Nike were delivered today as well.

I will only be using these for casual wear, and the out of the box comfort is on point, at least for me.; zoom is more responsive than I thought it would be. The upper material in the toe box area was more flexible than I anticipated as well.

I went with my normal size 8 and they fit perfect. Very happy with the XXs.

I see these being a problem for my bank account, as I want more cws, but that $200 is a bit rough. Still glad to have secured the Time Machines for retail though.

Looking forward to the Black/Red CW.

I’m looking at them Side by side and I wish the 19’s felt how the 20’s do. I appreciate the 20’s and they make more sense for me in my day to day use by I think the 19 is a better looking shoe. Unfortunately the clunkiness and the lack of good c/w never really gave the shoe a chance.

^^^I think aesthetics is obviously a personal opinion. The 19s definitely have a very aggressive, modern look to them. While the 20s seem to be a safe/boring design and slightly more casually appealing. It was nice to see some of Lebron’s teammates with the XX on.

I got my pair of time machines today. Definitely liked the packaging. For me, it’s definitely a snug fit TTS. Might try the BREDs a half size up to see comfort vs heel slippage/lockdown.

Not a huge fan of the knit. Seems very rigid not breathable. Otherwise a great design.

Back
Top Bottom