Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I know its already been said, but these are absolutely fantastic looking in person.
thumbnail.jpg

Looks like I’m going to have to get a UPS PO Box.

Either UPS didn’t deliver or someone else took these and my 2 retros right off of my porch today
Does the shipping tracker say delivered or still out for delivery?

Does the shipping tracker say delivered or still out for delivery?

Unfortunately it says delivered.

Appreciate the brotherhood support, been ordering from Nike a long long time first time it’s ever happened to me

Appreciate the brotherhood support, been ordering from Nike a long long time first time it’s ever happened to me
Sheesh that sucks. Hopefully it was a mistake and they took it back to the warehouse. Got me second guessing my delivery methods for back half releases this year.

I used to be a manger at UPS and you’d be surprised (or maybe you wouldn’t) how many peoples packages get stolen right off their porch a year. When holiday season starts up over a 100 a day get stolen. Lots of times it’s middle school and high school kids who are walking past the house after school. Sometimes it’s your neighbors. Sorry about that man it sucks especially if the shoe is sold out.

Shipped??? Also who's your connect? Lmaooo need a 14....
Nah my cousin lol.. shipped to their house yes but need to find a way to ship or find someone whos going to Australia 😂

I’ll look for sz 14 … but resellers already selling them for 14-16k

Nah my cousin lol.. shipped to their house yes but need to find a way to ship or find someone whos going to Australia 😂

I’ll look for sz 14 … but resellers already selling them for 14-16k
I wish I could get a cousin to do that but then it would involve me doing a bunch of stuff for them here in the states lmfaooo. That balikbayan box finna be stuffed if I ask for a favor...

Sheesh that sucks. Hopefully it was a mistake and they took it back to the warehouse. Got me second guessing my delivery methods for back half releases this year.

I used to be a manger at UPS and you’d be surprised (or maybe you wouldn’t) how many peoples packages get stolen right off their porch a year. When holiday season starts up over a 100 a day get stolen. Lots of times it’s middle school and high school kids who are walking past the house after school. Sometimes it’s your neighbors. Sorry about that man it sucks especially if the shoe is sold out.

I hate porch pirates ☠️

Much much appreciated by NT brothers.

It’ll be the first and last time, UPS or post office here I come.

I'm in for more XX just not at $200 and the fit is good just need some break-in and I went tts and usually with some Bron I go up a .5 size but overall a dope shoe

Back
Top Bottom