• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Threw the pink laces in today and definitely think that’s the way to go 🔥

CE85B13C-C205-4E3D-8B6A-DAB35E7A75E4.jpeg

Sounds like people are gonna “GT Cut” these 20’s. :rolleyes
Eh as long as nike puts out the numbers and doesn't do what they did with the kobe 9s in terms of numbers. GT Cut 1s were doomed with the stupid stock that kept getting pulled. They cancelled my damn sz 14 raptor pair.

No but seriously, people are going up a full shoe size on these (more than .5 a size)?

Those look like samples bc of the eyelet on colorways we’ve already seen.

But these won’t hit their full potential until they drop the leather/non knitted versions lol

They should have kept that Teal tongue line on the Breds tho 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
No but seriously, people are going up a full shoe size on these (more than .5 a size)?
13.5 was like 62 pairs from what I saw on snkrs so there was 0 chance of me getting that. I have a thumb's width of space from sizing a full size which is what I usually prefer in ball shoes but some people like their toes at the end. I have wide feet btw and dead space doesn't bother me much because I usually remedy it with elite socks if its that bad but there isn't any dead space in these. Mixed reviews from some people saying its tight and others are saying TTS is good but if you have a wider than normal foot go .5 size or full size up. A 13.5 prob would fit me better but with an EP version.

Give me the seconds ones in the pics that bryce had on and I’m good out of those. The leather in those looks underwhelming on that colorway

Just received mine. .5 up is definitely the way to go.
They look even better in person and are super comfy. I want more!

I like the retail Breds better honestly (Remember when the nickname breads was an automatic argument in the early NT days?)

103 others 103 others I need you to change your sn bro. The way I keep up with this thread since it doesn’t show up for me is by checking my notifications. I thought I had 103 others that liked my post regarding a lasered leather upper. Needless to say I was geeked and ready to see a sample. Now I feel like I got sold some bunk molly.

Back
Top Bottom