• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
1665401322022.jpeg

Dont do this to my dawg. :lol:

Domino number one of the take over..😎

It doesn’t look like a commercial, Nike probably doesn’t feel the need to make them anymore when you can hire an in house video editor to do that for nothing and then post it on social media.

Haven’t bought a pair of sneakers in forever. So how does this work? How come they don’t have lebron 20s on Nike.com and or footlocker? Are these one of those exclusive shoes you need a bot to get? Someone posted a chart that had release dates and they should be out already right

Haven’t bought a pair of sneakers in forever. So how does this work? How come they don’t have lebron 20s on Nike.com and or footlocker? Are these one of those exclusive shoes you need a bot to get? Someone posted a chart that had release dates and they should be out already right
The quickstrike (limited) release dropped not that long ago. The first official general release will be out later this week. They are loaded up on Nike’s site but not for purchase yet.

IF Bronny really makes it as a success in the NBA, do you think we get "Bronny 1s" under the LeBron line, or would the LeBron 25 and on just be his shoe?

Bryce probably get his own shoe under the LeBron umbrella.

To anyone who has both the Kyrie Infinity and the LeBron XX's, which is the better performer?
If you're able to play in the Kyrie Infinity's, I'd say keep rocking those till Lebron's go on sale.

The Lebron XXs sort of remind me of Jordan 31 lows (with better traction).

If you're able to play in the Kyrie Infinity's, I'd say keep rocking those till Lebron's go on sale.

The Lebron XXs sort of remind me of Jordan 31 lows (with better traction).
I mean the infinity’s have been good, just don’t like the fact that there’s no shank plate. Also don’t really like the materials on the upper. Like I’ve said before, I absolutely loved hooping in the 16’s, I just wish they were lighter. That’s why I’m hyped for these XX’s.

I mean the infinity’s have been good, just don’t like the fact that there’s no shank plate. Also don’t really like the materials on the upper. Like I’ve said before, I absolutely loved hooping in the 16’s, I just wish they were lighter. That’s why I’m hyped for these XX’s.

Shank plate schmank plate, when I was 17 I was taking ankles with the $15 Starbury shoes. You ever play ball with a pair of Sk8 Hi Vans? Yeah well those Starburys were worse than that, it felt like cardboard leather with ciabatta bread as the insole and I was still busting booty everywhere. Dont let this tech talk get to you yung jizzle.

Shank plate schmank plate, when I was 17 I was taking ankles with the $15 Starbury shoes. You ever play ball with a pair of Sk8 Hi Vans? Yeah well those Starburys were worse than that, it felt like cardboard leather with ciabatta bread as the insole and I was still busting booty everywhere. Dont let this tech talk get to you yung jizzle.
I mean I could hoop up in my lil brothers beat up sketchers, but that’s not the point. Consider us yougins spoiled with all this tech, comfort is key

Back
Top Bottom