Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Lebron hated the fit of the 11’s, they were great to me and luved the full length Zoom! :wow:
I thought the 11s were a bit too rough on my achilles. Did not soften up on the heel area and the toebox since it was all foamposite never really had space to "break in" and it was too much containment. But then again wide feet problems so yeah sucks for me. Toebox was pretty tight imo and if I sized up to 14 it was gonna be too long because 13 was already long for me.

On the brannock device, I'm a 11.5 from heel to toe, 12 from heel to arch, D width on the slightly wider side. So based on that I should go with a size 12. Waiting for my 13 to come in from the restock so I can compare the two but the 12 feels a little too snug for me. Didn't have a chance to catch 12.5 from the initial drop or the restock.

On the 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 I went TTS size 12 and they fit fine. Of those, I prefer the sizing on the 15s with the Kith pairs over the regular/Lebron watch 15s.

On the retros like the SB 8s, I went to 13, size 12/12.5 felt too small and these are for casual so I don't want them snug.

On the OG 8s I was a 13, and years later now they feel too tight when I put them on.

On the 11s I wore a 12.5 and they fit perfectly.

The 9s, 15s, 16s, and 17s are all 13 and they fit fine with the 15s giving me the most room in the toebox of all of them, specifically the Kith pair, as mentioned above.

Actually, the original 3s in size 12 fit me fine too, IDK about the retros.

Jordan 36 I'm a 13, but in the PF version.

And all Jordan retros I'm a 13.

In regards to the Lebron 20s the size 13 is perfect on my left foot, but the right is pretty snug where you can see my toe popping up on the toebox but I do a thumbs width of space. Laterally, my toes are up against the toebox on the sides on my right foot, so I don't think these would really work for hooping as everyone says it'll mold to your foot, well it's already molded around my foot and I don't want blisters.

Yes actually, lmao. No cap. His reasoning for boycotting Nike is beyond stupid.
Want to enlighten on his reason for boycotting Nike?

Craziest I have heard why people boycott Nike, is the reason that it was actually Nike who paid the sign for Auschwitz concentration camp during WWII, and when the horrific things Nazis did there came to light, Nike paid millions to remove their name from ALL the history books so they would not have any trail leading back to them. Don't know if there's any truth in this, this just seems so farfetched that I think it's BS.

And all this while wearing Adidas or Puma, whos owners (Dassler brothers) were very open supporters of the Nazi party during the 1930s/40s.

Cause he claims Nike signed exclusive contracts to NFL players that kneeled during the pledge of allegiance a few years ago. It’s BS man

But he absolutely refuses to buy Nike brand anything and even my younger brother, he only buys adidas shoes for him.

Craziest I have heard why people boycott Nike, is the reason that it was actually Nike who paid the sign for Auschwitz concentration camp during WWII, and when the horrific things Nazis did there came to light, Nike paid millions to remove their name from ALL the history books so they would not have any trail leading back to them. Don't know if there's any truth in this, this just seems so farfetched that I think it's BS.

And all this while wearing Adidas or Puma, whos owners (Dassler brothers) were very open supporters of the Nazi party during the 1930s/40s.

Nike Founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports, the company became Nike in 1971 after the Greek goddess of victory.

If a person doesn't want to like Nike that's cool. But to say it's because of their involvement in the holocaust is a "Bit" of a stretch being that the company wasn't founded until decades later.

Their math isn't mathing.

1665320954966.gif

Nike Founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports, the company became Nike in 1971 after the Greek goddess of victory.

If a person doesn't want to like Nike that's cool. But to say it's because of their involvement in the holocaust is a "Bit" of a stretch being that the company wasn't founded until decades later.

1665320954966.gif
Yeah this is the exact same reason I have been telling them, but you know when people are so invested in one of their theories, not any amount of evidence is gonna turn their heads the other way 😅

I thought the 11s were a bit too rough on my achilles. Did not soften up on the heel area and the toebox since it was all foamposite never really had space to "break in" and it was too much containment. But then again wide feet problems so yeah sucks for me. Toebox was pretty tight imo and if I sized up to 14 it was gonna be too long because 13 was already long for me.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from. You sound like you have a valid reason not to like the 11's.

Many people assumed the 11's were bad because Lebron didn't like them and ran with that narrative.

Obviously you had the shoes, wore them so you have a valid take.

Respect

1665320954966.gif
I was thinking…there’s no way that math adds up

Back
Top Bottom