Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
A speed hole.
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Wasn’t that the trend this summer. Dudes in short shorts?

Bryce is still young. Maybe he’ll get the same quads his older brother gawt.

But seriously, that’s cool his sons are ambassadors for his latest shoe. So dope. Can generate hype from the father or the sons. Also cool to see AD rocking them.

Wasn’t that the trend this summer. Dudes in short shorts?

Bryce is still young. Maybe he’ll get the same quads his older brother gawt.

But seriously, that’s cool his sons are ambassadors for his latest shoe. So dope. Can generate hype from the father or the sons. Also cool to see AD rocking them.
Sadly, yes. Shorts rolled like 4 times with compression shorts underneath. Looks stupid asf especially when ppl don't work out and got no quads.

I personally only roll my shorts once when I play just to get 'em to the right height. But idk how ppl hoop with that small of shorts.

Don’t think this has been posted but a little bit better of a view of the grey / pinkish (salmon colored) and the straight pink 20’s.

JS”

Just asked about the grey joints. Im gonna need both of those. Thinking I’m gonna sit out the violet pair and wait for those two or Christmas pair

Sadly, yes. Shorts rolled like 4 times with compression shorts underneath. Looks stupid asf especially when ppl don't work out and got no quads.

I personally only roll my shorts once when I play just to get 'em to the right height. But idk how ppl hoop with that small of shorts.

Rolling shorts more than once feels weird anyways. Idk how people roll 3-4x.

Back
Top Bottom