Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
11s weren’t like Avatars “unobtainium.”

His first sig I was able to get most of the color ways I wanted. And even if I paid resell (WT), it wasn’t that bad. Those 2Ks were ugly though. Also was that the last pair they did Nike By You (since I stopped caring around the 12)? The XI options were great. If the X had the same options, I’d have gone HAM.

Posted the same comment on the video saying why are you trashing resellers when you bought them from a reseller and he responded with this :lol:
634E8A56-E7AC-455C-82E4-DADAAC59E8DB.jpeg

Question for those that have played in their pairs extensively now, does the toebox stretch out/loosen up.

I'm a 13 in all Lebrons and I copped a 14 in these since even people with dainty feet like sammy lee of sole brothers said to size up and it's two whole thumbs length in extra space at the toebox.

Question for those that have played in their pairs extensively now, does the toebox stretch out/loosen up.

I'm a 13 in all Lebrons and I copped a 14 in these since even people with dainty feet like sammy lee of sole brothers said to size up and it's two whole thumbs length in extra space at the toebox.
It’s weird - I wouldn’t say they loosen up a whole lot, but the more you play in them the more they kinda mold to your feet. There is definitely some give in the upper and toebox from the first wear to having them fully broken in, but it’s not a whole lot. And honestly I’m glad it’s that way to make the shoe more stable and secure.

So is it a job or is it a passion for dude?

How’d he get the Rashards early? Or the Breds?

It might be a free review (whatever that means) but he gets the shoes prior to the release to generate clicks which lead to cash.

He can’t be mad when someone questions the sneaker game he’s a part of. Wasn’t he repping reps not like a month ago?

**** him. First he started trying to push garbage clothes and bags and now he’s asking for super thanks to be entered for giveaways. He’s this close 🤏🏼 to being like all the other shill “reviewers“. Money is all that matters in the end.

Still on the hunt for TM 10.5. Is there hope for a restock? Ebay is $290 and stock is $315 out the door smh

So is it a job or is it a passion for dude?

How’d he get the Rashards early? Or the Breds?

It might be a free review (whatever that means) but he gets the shoes prior to the release to generate clicks which lead to cash.

He can’t be mad when someone questions the sneaker game he’s a part of. Wasn’t he repping reps not like a month ago?

Why do resellers get y’all so hot? :lol:

Boys the sneaker game sheriffs

Why do resellers get y’all so hot? :lol:

Boys the sneaker game sheriffs
We don’t. We’re literally commenting on the fact Nightwing said he hates resellers. Then said what are the resellers going to do if Nike cracks down on resellers.

Someone posted in his YouTube comments about how can he hate resellers when he bought the red/black colorway from a reseller (and the purple). Then they were shamed because by buying from resellers, we the viewer get free reviews. And we should be grateful. Because Nightwing227 is the only person we can rely on for feedback on sneakers. No one else in here provided free reviews to all these faceless internet folks on NT about the Lebron 20.

End of story. Hot? Nah. I laughed at all the Rashard shenanigans. Now we’re talking about short shorts.

Back
Top Bottom