Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You’re not wrong, that shoe folds in half with ease, I still think they’re mad comfy just not a lot of midfoot support.
Oh don’t get me wrong, they hella comfy. But I think they sacrificed support over comfort. I’m a very explosive player and I need to know my feet are gonna he safe.

I like the 7’s over the 8’s at the point. I was looking into getting Kobe 6’s cause ppl say they are the best, but if I can scoop XX’s for retail, that’ll be much better than spending $400+ on 6’s.

I'm interested what they are gonna do now with the LeBron Low line, are they gonna release the highs/mids during ASW? Is the line scrapped for good? Are they gonna use the XX's silhouette and release Lows with only React foam?

Oh don’t get me wrong, they hella comfy. But I think they sacrificed support over comfort. I’m a very explosive player and I need to know my feet are gonna he safe.

I like the 7’s over the 8’s at the point. I was looking into getting Kobe 6’s cause ppl say they are the best, but if I can scoop XX’s for retail, that’ll be much better than spending $400+ on 6’s.
I love the 6s, probably my favorite Kobe sig shoe… having said that, and this may just be me as “prisoner of the moment” and all, but I think the LeBron XX feels better than the Kobe 6. My Dark Knight OG 6s are my comparison point, so I have no idea how the Protros feel, but when I compare to the OGs I’ll take the XX over them right now. Just me though!

FCC
I love the 6s, probably my favorite Kobe sig shoe… having said that, and this may just be me as “prisoner of the moment” and all, but I think the LeBron XX feels better than the Kobe 6. My Dark Knight OG 6s are my comparison point, so I have no idea how the Protros feel, but when I compare to the OGs I’ll take the XX over them right now. Just me though!
Kobe did some amazing things in his shoes no doubt, some of them are goat performers. But to me and my feet, the 20s surpass them all (minus not being as lightweight as them). The way the 20s are built they are far more advanced than what the 6s were and are, the 20s uppers alone are far more comfy.

I go back and forth whether the 20’s remind me more of the Kobe 5’s or 6’s.. splitting hairs because those are very similar to me as far as the cushioning setup. I do feel like the heel in the 5’s compresses more than the 6’s so that’s why I’m going there. Add a large vol heel Zoom unit like the KB 10, Exodus or even the LBJ 2 retro and some knit to the upper and you have the 20’s.

But yeah, the shoe took everything that was great about those two models added more Zoom and arguably a better upper…so makes sense they’d be a better performer. It doesn’t mean LBJ > Kobe the player which I think some times we do when making comparisons.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents!

Ran and worked out in them, they’re comfy as hell. Need Nike by you.
2B840737-84A7-40E8-80C0-9A5ED482C711.jpeg

9EB117C5-898E-4F7D-B388-CC2D3FACAC81.jpeg

81F847F3-0CE3-497D-A259-144E965EA9B1.jpeg

Im gonna have to make the swoosh silver like yours now because every time I see them without I think there is something wrong 🤣. Anyone who does customs know what the best option would be for it to hold up?

I go back and forth whether the 20’s remind me more of the Kobe 5’s or 6’s.. splitting hairs because those are very similar to me as far as the cushioning setup. I do feel like the heel in the 5’s compresses more than the 6’s so that’s why I’m going there. Add a large vol heel Zoom unit like the KB 10, Exodus or even the LBJ 2 retro and some knit to the upper and you have the 20’s.

But yeah, the shoe took everything that was great about those two models added more Zoom and arguably a better upper…so makes sense they’d be a better performer. It doesn’t mean LBJ > Kobe the player which I think some times we do when making comparisons.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents!
Very well said, co-sign all of this

This makes me even more excited for the Miami release! Hope we all eat.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents!

the kobe 6 had a different insole than the 5 which took time to mold and break in. also made the shoe feel better after it was broken in. i'm hoping the 20 is every bit just as good as the kobe 4/5/6 since those were my favorite non-jordan shoes for ball.

I love the 20s but I’m not putting over the 6s especially after the insole molds to your foot.

Kobe 6s are some of comfiest shoes i ever put on my feet. However, i think it also gave me plantar fasciitis at one point when i landed “wrong after jumping. I still get chills from time to time when i put them on hoping the issue does pop back up

I hated almost all the Kobes I tried for ball, only one that worked for me were the Zoom Kobe 1s, had the black/purple colorway. :pimp: The 7 was OKAY for me, I had the cheetah colorway, not the comfiest but tolerable, used them for quite a bit oudoors. Some shoes like the 5 I just could NOT wear. I had the olympic colorway or something like that, traded them to my friend for his Lebron 7 PS and those are probably one of my favorite ball shoes ever.

Sucks cause I really liked the line in general.

where did all the “NO WAY THESE ARE LEBRONS 20th SIG!!!” folks go?!? Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt 😂

I said from the beginning these are indeed the XX’s, they were all trippin :lol:

I still don't believe these are the LeBron 20s. I'll have to wait for Jason Petrie to confirm first. For now, these are the Wambassaditnessoldielites.

I can imagine the thread title now... "Nike LeBron 20 | us3less believes these are Wambassaditnessoldielites."

Back
Top Bottom