Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
We don’t. We’re literally commenting on the fact Nightwing said he hates resellers. Then said what are the resellers going to do if Nike cracks down on resellers.

Someone posted in his YouTube comments about how can he hate resellers when he bought the red/black colorway from a reseller (and the purple). Then they were shamed because by buying from resellers, we the viewer get free reviews. And we should be grateful. Because Nightwing227 is the only person we can rely on for feedback on sneakers. No one else in here provided free reviews to all these faceless internet folks on NT about the Lebron 20.

End of story. Hot? Nah. I laughed at all the Rashard shenanigans. Now we’re talking about short shorts.
Great explanation!

Can you explain the speed hole now? lol

Just got these in for my son… wish they dropped in mens honestly!
536B6147-76F1-46EC-A77D-8054065010BB.jpeg
F4A7AE93-847E-4C3B-9C68-78B833AB7E16.jpeg

I like to support weartesters but sometimes that group takes themselves a little too seriously for my taste
Yeah exactly dude is a lame and starts crying and becomes defensive when he doesnt like what he hears. I hope its really his Karen wife replying and not him. I had to stop following him after he gets his panties in a bunch during his reviews. He makes himself too angry 😂

Nightwing been trash, some of y’all like he’s the goat reviewers when his reviews are all over the place and he has shilled before.
Nightwing is the OG and he’s legit. If he shills it’s not because he’s getting paid, it’s because he likes the product. And his performance reviews are on point. Don’t be blasphemous and have such harsh albeit wrong opinions. I take it your username is meant to be sarcasm?

We don’t. We’re literally commenting on the fact Nightwing said he hates resellers. Then said what are the resellers going to do if Nike cracks down on resellers.

Someone posted in his YouTube comments about how can he hate resellers when he bought the red/black colorway from a reseller (and the purple). Then they were shamed because by buying from resellers, we the viewer get free reviews. And we should be grateful. Because Nightwing227 is the only person we can rely on for feedback on sneakers. No one else in here provided free reviews to all these faceless internet folks on NT about the Lebron 20.

End of story. Hot? Nah. I laughed at all the Rashard shenanigans. Now we’re talking about short shorts.

Reviews on shoes that are for a purpose (to actually ball in) sure. Review just in general of a casual shoe? I mean I get it but also I feel corny watching it cause its never that serious. :lol:

Nightwing is the OG and he’s legit. If he shills it’s not because he’s getting paid, it’s because he likes the product. And his performance reviews are on point. Don’t be blasphemous and have such harsh albeit wrong opinions. I take it your username is meant to be sarcasm?

No it’s not sarcasm. You should be ashamed using the word blasphemous in relation to Nightwing.

Yes he was one of the first but there’s other reviewers who will give the real pros and cons about the sneakers especially now. I don’t if you’ve noticed but he’s done like 10 performance reviews in the past 4 years . I will give credit for him being able to put out content but recently Weattesters is just an unboxing channel.

Posted the same comment on the video saying why are you trashing resellers when you bought them from a reseller and he responded with this :lol:
634E8A56-E7AC-455C-82E4-DADAAC59E8DB.jpeg
wow nightwing talking out his *** again

he let all the hypebeast and sponsors give him a big head.

you box him in the corner and he spazzes out all the time. who remembers his basketball mixtape when someone questioned his skills on the court? 🤣

Last edited:
Fudge the Heat lol, give me Nike by you

LB20 bred shop 2.jpg
LB20 bred shop 1.jpg
LB20 bred shop 3.jpg
LB20 bred shop 4.jpg
LB20 bred shop 5.jpg

Sometimes you have to make things more to your liking (see the 17s haha). Silver sharpie to the swoosh and xx on the tongue makes these feel so much less-Miami Heat and it feels so good. LeBron is my favorite player but Celtics in 6.

Sharpied LeBron XX 1.jpg

Sharpied LeBron XX 3.jpg

Sharpied LeBron XX 6.jpg

Attachments

• Sharpied LeBron XX 7.jpg
    Sharpied LeBron XX 7.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Sharpied LeBron XX 4.jpg
    Sharpied LeBron XX 4.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Sharpied LeBron XX 2.jpg
    Sharpied LeBron XX 2.jpg