Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Got them breds today :pimp:

6B016798-A685-4F47-985A-45B4C50A884C.jpeg

Crazy how quick these are moving. I'm at the point where I just want any colorway as long as I get the size I going for, which means I'll most likely have to get them from NDC.
Disco season? It could be a supply issue right now. We’ll have to wait for the Trinity’s to see.
To each their own, but I found the 11 to be maybe the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever put on my foot
They’re definitely a basketball shoe. I loved the insert. The posite did make it unbendable. I personally liked the comfort of the X more. But there were definitely some things about the 11 I liked as well tech wise.
Which ones do u like more?
Gotta be the Trinitys over the Rashards. Right now they’re my favorite of the revealed colors.

LeBron's best shoes were the 7 through 11 era. It's where casual appeal met performance.

9s are my favorite followed by the 7s. To be fair, I haven't copped a LeBron since the 11 (financial and life reasons), even though I really like the 13s(9 2.0), 14s, 17s, and 18s. LeBron picked the perfect time to drop a fire shoe because I'm in a space to cop shoes again.

Cleveland pair would be for casual use only if I got them because that white knit upper/outsole combo is gonna look like *** after a few months of hooping. Love the colorway but it won’t age well if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom